• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talk about a really happy memory of yours.

Sirfetch’d

Hmmm, I guess one happy memory that has really stuck in my mind is the last vacation that I took with my grandparents. My grandpa passed away a few months ago and he was my idol. I loved him so much and looked up to him for everything. He was always a person that loved doing things for family especially taking everyone on long trips, so a few months before he died we all went to the beach for a week. I had so much fun spending time with him that week and will always remember it because it was the last significant thing that we did together.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • well,i have lots of happy memories...when i was young and wanted to learn how to ride a bike..my father taught me that..i liked how he stood there and watched me and my sister while we're riding our bikes in circles as soon as we fall he run towards us and says enough today?? Nooo i want to play more..got to admit i was annoying child but i loved spending time with my dad

also when my mom surprise us with a cake it was the best days in my life

my happy memories are more in my childhood...adulthood makes our lives complicated and hard to live but anyway,i like to feel happy whenever i can ^.^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My best friend and I were skyping and he was doing screen sharing to show me a video. I was laughing so hard at it that I was rolling around my bed. It was great. We used to skype all the time and I always fell asleep on him, but that was fine cause it was as close to sleeping with him as I could get. I thought it was sweet, haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    It's probably a small one, but the last day of school last year, everyone was just in a good mood. I played Tanks with my two guy friends in computer class and it's probably the most fun I had ever had with them. We were all laughing so hard we were almost in tears. The entire day was really good, but that one class period stands out in my mind for some reason.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • My happy moment was when I'm winning one of the lottery years ago, I was winning the audio CD of a certain album. I can't contain myself when finding out that I get one, that time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I remember the good ol' days when me and my best friends would hang out at our school's parking lot. It was always windy when we were there, and we'd just do whatever we want to do. We'd sing, we'd dance, we'd laugh, we'd do small roleplays, we'd throw pebbles at each other, and sometimes we'd just reminisce about our innocent fourth-grade selves. Those were the moments that made me think This is the life.

Right now we're sort of not talking to each other after a, uh, dispute? on Twitter. I said some really stupid things and I regret ever pressing that Tweet button.

Years
  • I used to live in a townhouse complex. I used to believe that behind the yards of the outer-most townhouses was a great beyond, separated by icy water, but lead to a green meadow and a hill with a tree on top. Doubt crept in as I grew older, but somehow I was always able to keep the mystique up before I moved. That's what makes me happy, childhood innocence and the will to fantasy.

EXPECTO PATRONUM~

Ayselipera

Well rather than something recent, when I was 14 my friend lived a couple towns away from our social group in a really nice neighborhood. Anyway in that neighborhood was a lake with a small island. So one night we all went to her house and we paddled out to the island with sleeping bags, tents, and food and we camped out for the night. It was a lot of fun and it was the summer right before high school so it was really the last time we hung out as a group and just talked and stuff.

Years
  • Being with my housemates in college, sitting around on the couch, the chair, and the floor, in the dark with candles burning after a power outage caused by an ongoing thunderstorm, playing board games and talking and eating junk food and laughing nervously after every loud BOOM. It was a kind of bonding experience for us.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just one? Okay um. In a week, there's this party coming up. It's an annual thing. Last year was incredibly fun. We started with lots of nice beer at a festival of sorts, loads of friends and new people alike (literally thousands) and then we went away from that area to some middleparties in people's homes and it just felt like we all knew each other and went from party to party having fun, laughing and being happy and ah. It was nice.

Back