• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talk in another Lenguage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Hola Garcia! :D como estas? Que tal mi amigo!
    ------
    Hello Garcia! How are you my friend!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Watashi wa demonchaos916 desu.

I am demonchaos916.

All I know in Japanese...

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    (Finglonger: "das stimmt" not "das ist stimmt")

Ah... mein jungerer Bruder ist laestig...

Ah... my younger brother is annoying... and I can't do an umlaut XD

nicht korrigiert mein Deutsch! entweder Weg kann richtig sein.Ich habe Verwandte, die von Deutschland sind, das sagt es mag, da?. so klar.

t: Do not correct my german. either way can be correct. Believe me I have relatives from germany who say it like that, so yeah..

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Hahhahaha todos los que hablan espa?ol XD, hey houndoom calaveras del justicio manda!!!!.Te voy a a?adir a mi lista de amigos.

~ Hahahahaha all the people that speak spanish!, hey houndoom, calaveras del justicio rules!!. Im adding you to my friends list.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • yo hablo espanol tambien, pero tengo que usar Babel Fish mucho porque yo se olvid? mi espanol...

T- I speak spanish too, but I have to use BabelFish a lot cuz I forgot most of it...

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • Nessie yo tambien te a?adi a mi lista de amigos...ok...^_^ ..Que le paso a sweetlatias..no me a contestado el mensaje privado que le mande.

Nessie i also added you to my buddy list ok..^_^ What happened to sweetlatias she hasen't replied to the pm i sent her...

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    (Finglonger: "das stimmt" not "das ist stimmt")

Ah... mein jungerer Bruder ist laestig...

Ah... my younger brother is annoying... and I can't do an umlaut XD
    Buenos dias, seniorita!
    Buenos tardes, seniorita!
    Buenos noches, seniorita!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • icy storm said:
    Oh genial! el 80 por ciento de esta gente sabe espa?ol! Pero, de donde son? Y sigan hablando en otro idioma^^

T- Oh, great! the 80 pourcent of this peoplle knows spanish! But, where are you from? And keep talking in anothr' language^^
    de donde soy? Soy de Texas pero mi familia es de Mexico...

T- Where am I from? I'm from Texas, but my family is from Mexico...

Como usa el "N" especial?

T- How d oyou use the special "N"?

I think I worded the second one wrong...my Spanish gramer makes me sound like a kindergartener

Years
  • Hey Houndoom, es esta noche ^^;; vas a ir al grito?

T-Hey, houndoom, it is this night ^^;; Will you go to El grito?

(Pssss....El grito is when the president oif each state of mex yells "viva mex! Viva hidalgo! Viva morelos!" And so on they yell the heroes of he independence^^ Yep, we mexicans are weirdXD)

Years
  • Mu? hallo, ich etwas auf spanish sagen? oder kann ich nur Stoff in anderen Sprachen sagen?

Hi, do i have to say something in spanish? or can i just say stuff in other languages?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back