• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Does anyone remember the old new "mans best friend"? Tamagotchi was like, the shiz when I was a kid, but I haven't seen or heard about it since then. :(

I remember I used to carry mine everywhere! I had three different kinds: the original, Godzilla, and a Digimon. I miss Tamagotchi!

What about you?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    yes indeed. I loved Tamagotchi, and the DS minigame-game was pretty fun as well. It's just that the hate from the pokemon version of tamagotchi drove the whole thing away. Seriously, if your pikachu died, you'd have to get a completely new SYSTEM.

Years
    Uh well, I had a Ver.2, Ver.3, Ver.4, Ver.5. They use to be a lot of fun, but now their kinda boring to me. I still love the characters though <3

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    yes indeed. I loved Tamagotchi, and the DS minigame-game was pretty fun as well. It's just that the hate from the pokemon version of tamagotchi drove the whole thing away. Seriously, if your pikachu died, you'd have to get a completely new SYSTEM.

Are you sure you didn't just "not notice" the "reset button" on the back? =s

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Tamagotchi...?? That game was sooo... boring...
    Just play Pokemon Rom Hack LOLZ^^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I loved em. I only collected them up till Ver.3 and then I personally started thinking it went down hill after that. I have a monkey one from god knows when.

Years
    I had a Tamagotchi when Aqua music was awesome :/

I liked the spinoffs more. Like this romance one where the 'goal' is to make him/her happy enough for marriage.

The best part of Tamagotchi was letting them die. So easy to do.

I liked when Newgrounds had (do they still?) Osamagotchi. Where you could stab him with a flag or make him smoke or explode. That was entertainment.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I had a special dalmatian one- my mum took it to work with her to look after it during the night, and ended up shutting it in the door of her car. ;w; Then I think I got a pink one as a replacement. o_o;

InvaderBlue

Oz freak!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    I got the v.3, v.4, v.5, and a gameboy game of tamagotchi. The only thing I don't like about them is that early in the morning, while your still asleep, they'll start beeping.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    When I had played with my V3 many years ago, I always wanted to get a bad care tamagotchi. I tried my best to treat it as bad as possible, but always got a perfect care one. After that I gave up.

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    Fmee! I'm still playing with my V6, but they get boring after one playthrough. >.>

I still have my Pokemon Pikachu Colour still, but now there's the Pokewalker, so I rarely take my old Pika out for a walk. I was getting sick of his face anyway. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back