• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Tanks for the Memories" Episode Discussion

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    The girl actually getting a crush on Brock was cute, for a change. Since he's always falling for the girls. However, I was a bit dissapointed that he didn't acknowledge it, just because she wasn't a big-boobed as her sisters... >____>;
    I don't think that's why he didn't hit on her.. I think it's because she seems younger. He's more into mature girls.

Question: Why did Ash use his pokedex on Miltank? He's already familiar with them.. They should have made Dawn check it out.

Anyway, found this cool fan-art of the episode, I think it's really cute so I'm sharing it. I hope that's ok..
    Spoiler:

Source: Pokesho

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
    One thing I did like about this episode was that Dawn looked seriously hot in the maid outfit...She never looked hot at her usual clothes, but when she put on the maid outfit I went "Whoa!"

Other than that it was just a very awkward filler episode.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Ha its a good rp band brock's pokemon got a lot of screen time thats good.

Chosen_of_Manaphy

Arceus Damn It!!
    Years
    Actually I thing BrockxAutumn makes a cute couple.
    She was going to tell him that she loved him, but Brocks so stupid!!!!!!!
    If theres two things I wanna see in the anime it's these:
    1. What WILL happen when Team Rocket catches Pikachu/anything else.
    and 2.Brock get a girl.

Before I rant about Brock's love-ignorance thingy, I want to say this was the first episode in a long time that actually made me lol.
    I wasn't even paying attention to Crogunk not liking the milk, Team Rockets Cafe, or Ash being stupid when Dawn was crying, all I cared about was Brock COMPLETELY ignoring the signs Autumn was giving off. I'll bet the only way Brock WOULD know is if Autumn got straight up in his face and said "I Love You!!!"

Sigh, it was really cute the way she got jelous when Brock was flirting with thte older sisters. "Brock, stoppit!" and I actually thought, "Brock! As your student I have to tell you something!" would go somewhere...sigh. Now Brocks got a blazing hot 'snake' girl (Lucy) and a hot young maid (Autumn)
    waiting for him. And yet he's always attracted to the girls that reject him. Actually, none of the girls ever respond. Some even look flattered ya know. 0_o Brock you dumb bastard!

(Btw if you haven't figured out I have a maid fetish. ^^ I also loved the stockings on the three girls, but thats a review better left for Rule34 ^_^)

Last edited:

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Just saw the episode finally.

I love the expressions that Miltank made. Hilarious character. I feel bad for Dawn, and I got really sad when Piplup came up to her all sad. But then again I share all of Piplup's emotions in this show. And as everyone else said, Brock is an idiot. XD I love though when he turns into the "other" Brock with the wavy hair and the open eyes. That's always hilarious.

Best part of the episode for sure though was after Autumn tripped on the soap, and Brock leans down to talk to her, CLEARLY looking up her skirt! LMAO

Back