• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tanya's Angels ( OMGNESS)

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • Today has been the most unusual day for me!! I finally got my new Photoshop and I have officially scared the crap outta myself. These are the best drawings I have done EVER! Well anime drawings anyway.

Here are three of my seven angels, Tanis,Saiai, and Une from my loooooong story and RP Fallen Angel V. ^_^

Tanis is the Fallen angel that was sealed away. She is a very wild and seductive angel who finds enjoyment in making people squirm before she kills them.

Saiai (Beloved) is a cold, woman who shoves away all emotions in order to complete the missions given to her. She does however find herself falling for a human who awakens her sleeping emotions.

Une is my very first Angel. She is the most random character I have and she was created on accident. I love her the most out of all of them and her insane ways. She acts like a three year old and is very unpredictable. But, beneath that she is actually a manipulative genius who does everything for a reason. No one is quite sure of her motives...

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Not sure I'm fond of the angel idea (it's been overdone so much that most plots involving them now resemble a rotting chunk of aardvark spleens), but the drawings are very impressive. Good job.

If you wanted criticism, you'll have to look far and wide. The one piece I can offer is making the left (left of the viewer) hand of your first drawing a bit bigger.

Now, go and gloat! Stuff these drawings in the faces of aspiring artists and laugh at ther meager, pitiful excuses for come-backs to them!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • These aren't the kind of angels that you are used to I'm afraid ^~ in fact they are the farthest thing from angels, but saying more would ruin the plot.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Oh yes, I knew they'd be different. I meant the actual prospect of an angel and the title angel is used constantly. Regardless, you deserve a brand new pet noob for this work.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • O_O *dies from the awesomeness* Wow! They're so awesome and professional looking! It's like I'm looking at the official art from some anime/manga or something! I must now tip my hat to you.

*tips imaginary hat*

You deserve a couple pet noobs for this! XD

EDIT: Fuuuu....!!! >____< I accidently put a "b" at the beginning of "noobs" instead of an "n". How embarrassing...! *sweatdrop*

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • -pokes- yes you are, I see you right there. ^^ Silly puppy. Unfortunately the other council members do not wish to come out and play just yet x_x

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Wow, these are very cool! :D You've outdone yourself here, Kagome! I love the poses and they look very manga-style. ^_^ The only thing I could suggest is to have slightly less blurring (unless you were going for that effect, in which case it's fine!) ^^ but apart from that, they're fantastic!! :D

Great work!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I agree with Fg, The style is nice and the detail you put in it really shows you've done great^^ your progression in the new program looks nice as well however I dont know why it scared you =3. Lol ether way I like the style and the change of colors on each one makes the emotions very noticable and different per picture, this is also very insperational and my favorite is the grayed texture one ^^ Great job!

And the plotlines are nice to, do you have a story on PC writing about them?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Well as of now I don't have their story written on here, and I don't think it would be wize of me to post it without copywrite. ^^ Thankyou for the comments everyone! As for the blur effect I was bored and played around with filters. I have the original drawings aswell. I think I will post them soon.

Back