• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Tapatalk support or mobile version

Years
  • Hi I love this website and most of the time I use my phone to browse through it and ill love to have Tapatalk support which is an app that makes using forums easier or at least a mobile version.
    Thanks for reading this :)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Unfortunately, Tapatalk support won't happen because it won't have branding and if it does it costs multiple thousands of dollars. And the mobile version of the site is a WIP.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hopefully when we design for PC2.0, the style for the forum will be responsive and cater to other devices better. It's a little while away, but it's certainly on the to-do list!

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • if you're using Android, then I Suggest UC Browser and for slow Internet Connection use UC Browser Mini,
    they are soo awesome.. I just sometimes use UC Browser but usually mini version. ;)

Zen-senpai

Intermediate Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    During school I do like to check up on the forums to see what is going on. I highly support the idea of finishing the mobile theme, it'd be a great addition to the forums. :)

Years
  • if you're using Android, then I Suggest UC Browser and for slow Internet Connection use UC Browser Mini,
    they are soo awesome.. I just sometimes use UC Browser but usually mini version. ;)
    Sometimes though it's not necessarily the internet connection that's slow, but perhaps the phone itself. Some older phones only have 256MB of RAM or less, and aren't the smoothest when it comes to browsing on non-mobile sites.

By the way, PC does have a mobile style currently, and you can switch to it by clicking here.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • I'am browsing through my phone right now, and is running smoothly. I'm using OperaMini. I recommend you use it too..
    In OperaMini the overall experience with the forum is quite great but there are some issues with making posts and replying to Visitor Messages as whenever I attempt to do any of those, a message pops up which says
    The following problem has occurred:

And there is nothing written in the box as to the cause of the problem. an this error be fixed? I can also upload screenshots if necessary.

Back