• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TardisHobo's Art Gallery

Years
  • You've got a lovely style here! I really like how you soft shaded Duosion; he looks nice :D Makes me want to digitally paint more, which I haven't been doing as often lately.

Armiatsu is also very adorable~ Really like the concept, armadillos are one of my favorite animals so I'm glad to see a fakemon based off of it! :3 Though going by the sprites, its arms should be a little shorter in the picture. That and the whiter tummy part seems to be a bit lower on the concept art than the sprite, not really sure if you were aware of that or not, though. ^_^; As for the image itself, there's definitely a little issue with the forearms (mainly due to how they're bent/curved) and claws. I'd include a bit of a "space" inbetween each claw and change around the sizes so they're not identical to each other and see how it comes out.

And ahh, Tegaki! I've heard so much about it but have yet to try it. I love the Mew you produced using it; creepy but still quite cool. The thinness of the arms and legs really turned out well.

I really hope to see more from you, so keep us updated! =D

TardisHobo

piranhapunk
    Years
  • Yeah, I know the sprites are different from the drawing. The sprite came first, just because I wanted to get the idea out of my head, and it was... very early in the morning. So I whipped up a sprite in a few minutes and went to bed, and sketched a few different ideas... I scanned it in and digitized it, so it's still sort of... a 5 am drawing, which explains the sort of wonky anatomy. I might fix it, but I'm still not completely sure on the design. Still working on it. :)

Edit: Redrew the Armiatsu pic with a slight redesign. Still not sure...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    haha that fake mew is awesome, looks like mew reborn out of a zerg colony (starcraft ref).

TardisHobo

piranhapunk
    Years
  • Thanks! It's Mew-One, one of my sort of... more morbid creations. B: And I don't know what a Zerg is, but that's okay. :P

Back