• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tasche's Pick A Poke Shop

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    ok man,go to wifi copy my fc on my sig,so wait in wifi cuz i might take long to go in there so WAIT IN WIFI!!!

OK ILL BE WAITING IN WIFI AND U 2 SO WAIT IN WIFI!!! XD
    already in wifi
    fillerrrrrrrr

due to recent discovery of numerous hacks on my thread i am implementing a new policy that all events, EV'd, IV'd, and Shiny Legendaries will now be checked by TwilightBlade or Blaqk on the hack thread before they are posted on my thread. also I will black list anyone who trades me two or more hacked pokemon and whos who will be on that list must send me a link to the hack thread to prove that the pokemon they are showing me was checked previously not to be hacked unless the OT is of someone that i know for sure is trustworthy in not dealing hacks

Last edited:

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • Hi there :)
    Im interested in this one:
    Shiny Slaking - Adamant Nature
    Ot: Vuk
    ID: 38175
    lv. 100
    IV: 31/31/9/27/18/30
    Stats: 504/460/214/199/153/236
    Moves: Giga Impact, Earthquake, Ice punch, Thunder Punch
    So I got a shiny flawless bagon legit :) but If we trade I'd like a clone back :/ are you interested?
    Oh btw Im sorry to tell you the shiny charizard OT: Russel is hacked :/ it was reported in another post some time ago

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Hi there :)
    Im interested in this one:
    Shiny Slaking - Adamant Nature
    Ot: Vuk
    ID: 38175
    lv. 100
    IV: 31/31/9/27/18/30
    Stats: 504/460/214/199/153/236
    Moves: Giga Impact, Earthquake, Ice punch, Thunder Punch
    So I got a shiny flawless bagon legit :) but If we trade I'd like a clone back :/ are you interested?
    Oh btw Im sorry to tell you the shiny charizard OT: Russel is hacked :/ it was reported in another post some time ago
    -_- grrrr.... this is getting frustrating how do i keep not seeing them in the hack list..... thanks for telling me though and yeah ill trade with ya

(im so gonna make a serious effort to learn to IV breed and get an EV partner for my thread)

Last edited:

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    When are we going to trade? (Don't mean to sound like a dick)
    right after i finish attempting to IV abuse my Staryu which wont take much longer im just checking my target frame to know what to use to try and put for RNG

EDIT: just got done with it ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey I was looking for a level 50 and up weavile and I've only got the first gym badge in platinum but I'll try and find something for you in exchange for it? Just ask and if it's within my grasp I'll give it to you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Please CMT for the Shiny Zangoose, Cherrim, Cranidos, Tropius and Eevee.

Cheers,

-Tum

Starshine ~

lalala
    Years
  • Hello (:
    Just a few things;
    UT 10-Aniv. Celebi-Lax
    If it's 00010 Celebi [10 ANIV] (Lax) 9-13-2007 (Capable of taking hits) [HP 220]
    it's a hack :/ I don't know if you have the same one?

UT (Japanese Event) Slaking-Adamant (i was told its the Japanese Poke Ranch event)
    Should be Akiyama Slaking : D yeah, MPR event.

Back