• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tate/Liza Club^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    !~Dark Forte.EXE~! said:
    Can I join? I never thought Tate was a boy O_o. They both look alike. Liza is cute^_^

Daddy(briefly showes in manga)of course ya can join^^All of who thought Tate was a girl raise your hands*raises arm*

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Can I join, please? ^^ I love all psychics. <3
    *doesn*t raise arm* Oo I always wondered why my friends kept talking about twin sisters, when I always saw Tate as a boy. (Well, his German names gives it away, anyway, but that doesn't matter. I knew about the twins before the game was released here. XD)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Sure Psychic Absol,course you can join^^so you've known Tate and Liza since long.woot.Imagine if they were actually Sabrina's apprentices.THAt would be soo awesome.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    By means,it'd be pretty cool.But we do meet their true parents in the anime.Speaking of that,sometime this month the team should be reaching the Mossdeep City Gym*squeals*Tate and Liza!Wonder who voices them?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    Sure Psychic Absol,course you can join^^so you've known Tate and Liza since long.woot.Imagine if they were actually Sabrina's apprentices.THAt would be soo awesome.
    ^^ I think of them as cousins, since Tate&Liza's mother in the anime looks a little bit like Sabrina's father. ^_- But it would be cool if they were her apprentices...*dreams of them training together* ^_^

Agent9 said:
    Isn't Sabrina their mom?
    *faints* Isn't she a little bit too young to be their mother?

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Giovanni is highly impossible and Red is too young to be a dad..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    Giovanni is highly impossible and Red is too young to be a dad..

Agreed.Morty would be an option too.
    Anybody here ahve trouble battling them in the game?I'm freakin stuck on them in the 3rd rematch in Emerald...

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    But Morty don't seem to be paired up with anyone yet.. He is only around.. 20+ i think..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Okies.. Well Tate and Liza is really cute.. They're pretty strong too..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yep.Wallace is the only guy stronger,yes?
    Isn't it really weird how their personalities differ in the anime and game?I mean in the anime Tate is the goof and Liza's the strong one and in the game Liza's the goof and Tate's the serious guy.they really do share quite a bond..

Back