• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tatsunenkawa school of pokemon ninjutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ace calmed down and setlled on Alana's shoulder grinning slighly at Bart. Alana looked at Jin for a moment then smiled. "Yes. But don't get hurt if I tell you to buz off for no reason."

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I walked over to Jin. "Hey! I couldn't help but over hear. Nice job with Alana! I s'pose you know but she's a bit touchy." I looked over to Flare who was harassing Hydro. "Stop that! Don't make me!" On hearing this she settled down. She knew something bad would come of her misbeahving.

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled then looked over at Flare. Ninetales had walked over and was sitting behind her waiting for her to turn around. Ninetales was friendly but some times she prefered to let the other Pokemon speak first. Alana grinned then turned back to Jin.

Alana

Years
    "He's just a brat who craves attention." Replied Ninetales unconcernadly.

Alana grinned slightly. "Well don't blame me. It's not my fault I was "blessed" with the power Shadow Light. My teachers say I can overcome Shadow when I feel like it with intense training but they haven't explained what kind of trainng that is."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back