• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoo

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I have a decent sized tattoo on my right forearm. It goes from my wrist to my inner elbow. It's a 'watercolor' phoenix. Didn't turn out like I planned. But I like it nonetheless. I've had it touched up. I plan to get a lot more done, but by a better artist. Not that I don't mind him, but I want some in different styles.

Here we go, nabbed it from facebook.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It tends to look better in person than in photos.

Last edited:

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    I do not! However, I love tattoos and the idea of body art, so I might very well get one or two in the future. I'd want them to represent me, though. And I'd rather have small ones, since large ones, at least atm, don't really appeal to me.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    A lot of people get pretty superficial tattoos and it's a bummer man. I think a tattoo should be a portrayal of what defines your mind and spirit; it should be an embodiment of what you cherish in life. When you close your eyes and think about something you love, what do you see? It might be faint, and far away, but you see it, and it means something to you. Body art is a tribute.

Gonna agree with Harley Quinn on that one. Some people are allowed chill tattoos with no reason behind it. I'm a huge tattoo elitest (One of my flaws) but as long as the tattoo looks good I really don't care what the design is (Within reason) nor do I care about the "story".

If I do ever get one, I will sure as hell make sure I find a reputable artist. I have friends and acquaintances with low-quality tattoos from small towns. Further, I would have to be at least 95 percent sure that I would love the concept through the rest of my life.

To the point of aging and tattooing mentioned a few times above, even though older skin is more fragile, touch ups can be applied to faded tattoos throughout life. I seriously don't get how some people will just let their tattoos fade...

I love tattoos that are sharp lines, graphic, bold, and being colorful is nice too. I have an artist in mind if I were to get a tattoo a year or two from now, but it's costly and even if I get a well executed tattoo, I will still need to be sure of the concept.

I love this guy's stuff!
    Spoiler:

These are stunning. Who's the artist?

I have two tattoos.

on my leg
    on my back

Want a Star-Lord tattoo at a point in the future.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I do not have a tattoo, nor do I plan to, because I was told by my mother it's not good for your skin, and I don't want to risk decreasing my skin's lifespan for something permanent.

Years
    I'd never want a tattoo... even with my mother constantly trying to come up with plans to get me inked (seriously I hate my mother okay), but I view them as bad and they'd ruin my image. Plus, I'm a person with autism who cannot tolerate painful procedures so the needles would downright scare me to begin with.

Years
    These are stunning. Who's the artist?

I have two tattoos.

I know! They are Michael Norris' tattoo from Austin, TX. There are actually quite a few good ones in Austin as you could imagine. It's kind of known for being the creative/artsy yet cutting-edge city.

Also I like the owl tattoo. I mean, you can't go wrong with an owl!

Back