• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tattoos

Years
    Mario's getting a Victini trampstamp. That's weirdly awesome.

I don't have any tattoos but I frequently find myself considering getting a small one depicting the figure from "Cyanide and Happiness". I enjoy the comic strips and videos and it perfectly describes my sense of humour so I doubt I'd regret it.

will it ever happen? Who knows?
    I'll be sure to find an excuse to post an image if I do haha

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Uh, I'm 23 years old. My skin will never be as young, tight and perfect as it is right now. Why would I squander that by ruining it with a tattoo? I might get one when I'm much older and my skin has already gone to seed, but I see no reason to waste perfection while I have it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I reeeeaaaallllllyyyy want this one tattoo that I've had planned for the past 6 years. I've asked my dad every year if he would at least help me get it started because he's pretty well off and the tattoo is going to cost a lot of time and money. The tattoo I want will go from my left wrist, up my arm and across my back and chest and then down my right arm to my wrist. The tattoo will on my left side up to my heart be a "beneath-the-skin" clockwork and then my right arm and chest/back will be a "beneath the skin" metallic dragon that is emitting fire from its mouth and body as it coils around me and tries to eat my heart. I just think it looks cool. I had one of my friends draw it out once and while he's not the best artist it looked pretty awesome.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I don't play to and don't think I ever will.

For me, they let your body uglier and...well they are ugly =/ maybe mini or small ones are okay, but giant ones just...ugh.

That is all my opinion tho haha

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I don't have tattoos and I won't get one. The reason is because I don't know how well my pain tolerance is. And also because my mind changes frequently so I most likely will regret ever getting a tattoo in the future when I'm all wrinkly.

Sometimes I do think about getting one just to cover up my body's abundance of tiny mole dots.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Tattoos are just body art. Made to suit and mirror a person. I'd love to get one, probably something like the picture below (that is me, and yeah, that's Sharpie oof). Problem is, it's sort of taboo in my family. I'll probably get one when I move away, but probably not something as big as that. But hey, who knows?

tattoos

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    The reason is because I don't know how well my pain tolerance is.

It depends where you get it. Fleshy, muscular parts don't hurt that much, kinda like a dull throbbing/vibration whereas exposed nerve areas (like the inside of your wrist or elbow) or bony areas (such as your ankle or ribcage) can hurt a lot. When I got my first one along my forearm, it wasn't too bad until he got up to the inside of the elbow (luckily that part was just an outline). A lot of people cringe at the idea of it (tbh a needle penetrating the skin several times a second does sound kinda scary), but yeah from my experience it's not all that painful. Plus the tattoo place I went to was playing Family Guy, so I just watched that instead. XD.

Photo attached below of tattoo, it has since been redone. and no it's not Nike

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I think tattoos are super cool, but not for me. I want to keep my skin unmarked just because it would drive me nuts if I was wearing something that didn't match my tattoo at all haha. Though lately, I've been thinking about getting one on the back of my neck. I kind of want the Seal of Mar there. I think the back of the neck is a badass place to have a tattoo, plus it's easy to hide it or show it, because my hair is long. I'm kind of a wimp though haha.

Years
    I would totally get one or two, the only problem is I don't think I could narrow it down to a few I would like enough to have permanently, haha.

Back