• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Tauros Fan Club>>

What do you rate Tauros from your experience in having him in the games?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    Club Banners

Club Banners

<<Tauros Fan Club>>
    ~sbros91

<<Tauros Fan Club>>
    ~sbros91

<<Tauros Fan Club>>
    ~sbros91

Last edited:

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
    Years
    Hey there, Could I join the Tauros Club? Tauros is one of my favorite Pokemon and I hate how its so underused in teams, it has a versatile moveset and only 1 weakness.

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    That person is very talented. Thanks for coming back. (PM did work) I will post information about the Catch That Tauros! competition later (either tonight or tomorrow) It'll be great! I hope this club goes to the MAX! Please PM friends here at PC asking if they want to join. Only friends..so you don't annoy other people.

Welcome GM.

Please check out NEWS EVERYDAY here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1295826&postcount=1 g2g for now! (guests over)

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    Catch That Tauros! Competition

Catch That Tauros!
    Competition​

About
    We all know how hard it is to find and catch Tauros in the Safari Zone. Now, we can play a little game that represents how hard it is! Read How To Play really CAREFULLY!

How To Play
    • Come online tomorrow at anytime and visit the <<Tauros Fan Club>>.
    • Refresh the page until you see a new picture in my signature.
    • Right-click the picture and choose Properties
    • Highlight the URL, Right-Click it, and choose Copy
    • Go to the Quick Reply (or click the Post Reply button)
    • Right-Click, choose Paste and insert the URL between
      <<Tauros Fan Club>>

At the end of the day, I will check the posts and see who was the first to get the picture from each Time Zone of those who are participating. Those Trainers will receive a special COMPETITION Tauros Point. NOTICE: Tauros Points aren't that easy to get, so this Competition may help you.

NONE OF WHAT YOU SEE HERE IN MY SIG IS PART OF THE COMPETITION:

<<Tauros Fan Club>>

It will be obvious which picture you have to post. It will say: Catch That Tauros!

If this Competition turns out great and attracts members, we will play it again about every month.

PLEASE post your questions or comments about this!

Sign-Up Today by posting your Time Zone and what time it is when it is 12:00PM EST.

PARTICIPATING TRAINERS:
    The Hunk: GMT -4
    Birdman: GMT -6

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Ooh! That looks fun. i dont think I can do it coz I will be out most of the day anyway...

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    It isn't actually that hard. All you are doing is posting the picture I put in my sig, into your reply. The instructions make it look difficult. There is an AM part and a PM part, so you have a chance at both. Maybe we can all vote when to play this.

Years
    Well this competition seems a little unfair, a little, because every member have a different time zone so you might put the picture up at day in your time zone and some member's timezone will be night. If I'm wrong please tell me.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm a huge fan of the ford taurus station wagon. (sweeeeeet ride) is that sufficient to allow me into this club?
    <<Tauros Fan Club>>

omg that's a nice car!!!! *bling* *bling*
    actually though, taurus is one of my favorite normal types. wait... it might actually be my favorite normal type... either it or exploud for sure.

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    So...I guess that means you are joining. lol

You know what I'll do?

The picture will be posted from 12:00PM to 1:00PM for ALL time zones of those who are participating. For those who are participating, tell me your time zone and what time it is at 12:00EST. **We can change it to another time besides 12 if everyone agrees.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    sure, i'll join. but i'm gonna be out of town for 2.5 weeks starting at 4 PM pacific time. but first i'll talk about my taurus... it's 1999, green, missing a hubcap, and essentially useless. woo-hooo! in blue version, i think taurus was the last pokemon that i captured.

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    O.k. That joke is getting al little old now. I still haven't caught one in LG.

BTW, everyone must check out the news in the first post of this club. I update it a lot.

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    Great. When though? Tomorrow? How about Monday instead? We could advertise this competition over PC and get more members in this club. Another way of getting Tauros Points is by recruiting members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back