• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tauros or Miltank

Tauros or Miltank

• Tauros

Votes: 45 60.8%
  • Miltank

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Tauros, hands down. Miltank is pretty awesome too, it's just not my kind of Pokémon.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Luck said:
    I voted for Tauros only because Miltank is complete and udder lol see what i did there? failure.

Nice.

Tauros is pretty beastly. I love that crazy bull. On the other hand, I despise that annoying pink cow and her face.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Miltank is an ugly milk sprayer. Tauros is a bull with metal horns. Tauros > miltank.

They're both a bugger to spell when you're tired and the keyboard's at the wrong angle though.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    A bull that charges at people... or a fat cow? >_<

I'm going to have to say Taurus, not only because it is more awesome than Miltank in general, but because it's rarer, too!

Years
    Tauros. Since I fought Whitney for the first time, I didn't like Miltank anymore. Wait, that was the first time I saw it, so I actually never really liked Miltank.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I prefer Miltank because, like others, I was destroyed by it when I faced Whitney for the first time. It just seemed so strong back then and, although, I've improved in Pokemon - I have a certain akin towards it. Also, it's moves are really unique and it's aesthetics always come across as very cute.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I'm going against the majority here and voting for Miltank. I think we all remember how beastly it was in GSC and for that it gets my vote. But design-wise I like Tauros better...

Years
    Miltank is an ugly milk sprayer. Tauros is a bull with metal horns. Tauros > miltank.

They're both a bugger to spell when you're tired and the keyboard's at the wrong angle though.

I like Miltank. Always have. Second gen included.
    Milk Drink is amazing and the egg movesa Smeargle can provide are awesome.

When I feel like it, or get asked, most baby Miltanks hatch with:

Curse, Hammer Arm, Milk Drink, Seismic Toss

Smeargle is a sexy milk sprayer...

Back