• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's begginer sprites

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    these are my first sprites so please critique them

Splices:
    Tbone's begginer sprites

Tbone's begginer sprites

devamps:
    Tbone's begginer sprites

revamps:
    Tbone's begginer sprites
    Tbone's begginer sprites

Tbone's begginer sprites
    Tbone's begginer sprites

recolors:
    Tbone's begginer sprites

Tbone's begginer sprites

Tbone's begginer sprites

fakemons:
    Tbone's begginer sprites
    baby version of spinda----->>>>
    Tbone's begginer sprites

Tbone's begginer sprites

Tbone's begginer sprites

Other art:

Tbone's begginer sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    Ookay, scary Deoxys. Ahah. It's pretty nice, I just wonder why is there something dark green in the back of the right arm and underbody, but not in the left arm.

The Celebi-Mew could be worked on a little more. (Not really an error, you've got some weird yellow green crud left over around it.) The head awkwardly cuts off when the tail overlaps it and you've got some extra outline pixels in the left foot.
    I'm not really sure if that thing sticking out or the stuff around the torso is the actual arm. Otherwise it's pretty okay.

The "fakemon". It's got some really awkward blob shaping and doesn't look like anything different than a Spinda.

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    i fixed them up and added a spinda and told ya what the fakemon was supposed to be im working on the blobbyness please critique the changes and tell me what still needs work thanks in adavance

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
    Tbone's begginer sprites
    o.o Woah, looks like you put in a lot of effort. Only thing I have to say is shading is a bit off.

Tbone's begginer sprites
    This one's really nice, you know, everything is practically perfect, the shading on the body, though, could be a bit bright to match Celebi's head.

Tbone's begginer sprites
    I see a lot of devamps like this. I'm going to say a big NO. Just simplydithering won't give it the feel of the metallic game sprites. I really like it though, everything is pratically perfect, except for the shading on the body.

Tbone's begginer sprites
    Perfect!!! ^^ It's really good!!! Keep it up!

Tbone's begginer sprites
    Tbone's begginer sprites
    Tbone's begginer sprites
    I don't critisize recolors simply because they're just too easy to make. I'll just say, I like the colors you chose.

Tbone's begginer sprites
    The body it a bit odd, the shading is also off near the ear thing on the left. I'm not sure how you could edit it :/

Well, anyways, love your sprites, just need to work a bit on anatomy and shading and you're good from that point on!!! :)​

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    ya thanks for the comments i just put the devamp there to have one and im starting new with scratches so thanks for criticism, and it did take awhile to make the deoxsis like 20 minutes or so its deoxsis and carnivine splice but i barely use any carnivine and some of it is scrached i know the shading is off on it and i will fix that now anyway thanks. :)

p.s new version of spindy i tried to fix it up and fixed blobbiness and someshading plz comment
    Tbone's begginer sprites

Last edited:

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    sorry for double post but i fixed so me things and have a new fake hope you like it is a water type have no name for it suggestions and plz post what you think of my sprites so here it is

Tbone's begginer sprites

and a new revamp larvitar

Tbone's begginer sprites
    Tbone's begginer sprites

Last edited:

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    Not bad for first work. There are some parts that need minor improvement.
    Tentacular Deoxys: Creepy, why don't you add even more tentacles, so that you make it some tangela-like thing, I also suggest enlarging the head, so that it looks like a cartoon. And don't just add horns, as all Deoxys formes have much more different heads from the normal forme.
    Charcoal Frosslass: I called your recolour "charcoal", because it looks as if it has been burned ( spooky...). It's good, but her eye just disappeared and the diamond thingy on her head looks heavily outlined

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    @KostK2Boss thanks for the feedback ill experiment with tentacle deoxys and fix that outline error

EDIT: and i did edit it a lot actually im gonna change it to fakemon because most of it is scratched and here it is
    Tbone's begginer sprites

Last edited:
    Back