• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    New episode title revealed....

Shhhhh.... I didnt edit it from a kirlia if thats what your saying :paranoid: lol

Anyway heres the newest episode title and info...

Episode 35 "Planet Fag"- Sora and Lily land on a strange planet in search of water meanwhile May and Jimmy try to prevent the fags (Diamond and Flick) from revealing what was actually happening in the room last episode.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Shhhhh.... I didnt edit it from a kirlia if thats what your saying :paranoid: lol

Anyway heres the newest episode title and info...

Episode 35 "Planet Fag"- Sora and Lily land on a strange planet in search of water meanwhile May and Jimmy try to prevent the fags (Diamond and Flick) from revealing what was actually happening in the room last episode.

lol, anyway episode 35 sounds lke a funny 1, any idea on the realease date, ive kinda been waiting

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Pick up the pace!

What happend to the SC section?? Did it die when I went on vacation... Well no matter, Everyone (Mostly Comic makers) go post at all the comics (Including Mine) And help eachother out and revive everything before good ideas are put to rest...

Anyway ughm expect the new episode tommorow since I just got back from vacation...

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    STAY ALIVE!!!! Tbone its been awhile since u said the episode would come out today(i think)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Goodbye....

Thanx for posting guys but is it just me or has PC been down for weeks?

Anyway, during that time I moved too Serebii and I have a brand new comic
    thats a hit (I got too 11 pages in less then 20 days).

I like PC but I am not going on it as much as I use too, I moved to Serebii. I'll visit from time to time but for right now I dont think this comic will be countinued. Althought if anyone really wants I will make a sereis finale for it. Right now this comic is on Hiatus. It might return, it might not... Thats all for awhile... I'll miss you guys and all the people who kept this comic alive for so long...

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    well, i always liked it, but i guess it's dead, thnx for making us laugh tbone

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ending.....

This comic was a big help in helping me become a better spriter, artist and comic maker. So I will wrap it up for all the fans... It will end with movie 2 but it will be played more as a big season finale and will pick up where Episode 34 left off... I'm sick so if your lucky you may see it tommorow night. or in 3 days, but it will be worth it...

Back