• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Sprite Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    I like the maps and the pre evolution of koffing even though that it looks like a Weezing.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

If You Read Its Description You Would Know Why It Looks That Way.

Here Are My 3 New Maps, In Order From What I Think Is Least To Greatest.
    https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/Tbone2356/Rocky_Beach.png: A Not So Pretty Beach
    https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/Tbone2356/Route_102_Edit.png: An Edit Of Route 102
    https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/Tbone2356/Sanber_Town.png: A Beautiful Desert Town

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    @the beach: Looks very easy to manuver, however it seems a bit too square/flat. Try making some of the cliff come out further than other spots in the map.

@Route 102: Simple layout, which is good for routes, makes them less confusing to get through. Could use some rocks perhaps.

@Desert Town: Looks pretty good, might want too add some rocks and vary the cliffs edge a bit (its a bit too straight)

Considering how tedious map making is, you did well ^.^

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
    BLAH nice stuff im a mapper too but ADV MAP TICKS ME OFF! my comp isnt slow or nothing but now it wont load shnit itll say canvas dont allow drawing our out of range...

Nice maps tho

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    UnseenIdiot said:
    BLAH nice stuff im a mapper too but ADV MAP TICKS ME OFF! my comp isnt slow or nothing but now it wont load shnit itll say canvas dont allow drawing our out of range...

Nice maps tho

thanks, If i knew How To Use It Better Id Be Good, Like Importing Tilesets And Maps, And Putting In Sprites. If Anyone Knows this Pm Me please.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    cool sprites keep going because i like looking at sprites because i want to see what pokemon people can come up with so keep going and sending them in please.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    UnseenIdiot said:
    lol i dont i can change main char sprites and such and front and backpics pretty easily :)
    yah well good luck with ur hack!

I Dont Have A Hack, Lol
    I Dont Even Know How To Work Anything But RmXp And My Trial Expired.
    I Do This For Fun And For Hopefully Soon Buizeru Inc.

EDIT- Heres My Newest Maps

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/Tbone2356/Sanber-Rocky-Path.png

Name: Sanber Town-Secret Property-Rocky Path.
    Game: Pkmn Emerald
    Sanber Town Description: (Post #15)
    Secret Property: No One Lives In The House, But Its Has A Rare Pokemon In It. The House May Appear Impossible To Get To, But Its Not. You Must Use Teleport On The Edge Of The Cliff And You Will Be Magically Teleported Inside The House. The Pokeball Inside The House Contains A Lvl 5 Mew. But To Get There, If You Approach The Ball You Will Fall Into A Maze And Must Complete It Before You Can Get It. If You Leave The Maze Or House You Will Be Put Back On The Cliff.

Rocky Path Description: The River In Sanber Town Flows Into The Vast Ocean in Rocky Path. The Path Has A Maze Of Rocks That Are Hard to Maneuver. After You Make It you'll
    Reach A Small Cave Which Can Lead To Two Secret Bases On A Wall Or If You Take The Other Route In The Cave You Will Reach Upstairs On The Cliff. You Can Then Go On The Rocky Bridge Up The Stairs And On The Man Made Bridge Into Evergreen Town.

Heres The Continuation: https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/Tbone2356/RockyPath-Evergreentown.png
    Name: Rocky Path- Evergreen Town
    Game: Pkmn Emerald
    Evergreen Town Description: This Town Is A Very Rich Town, In Both Money And Beauty. The Gym Is Home To The Famous Gym Leader Bella. Bellas Gym Is Very Fancy And She Uses Elegant Pokemon Rather Then A Certain Type. The Palace Is Home To Princess Cesta, Shes Not Really Princess, Shes Mayor Of The Town But Loves To Call Herself Princess. Cestas Palace Is Not That Big Having Only 3 Floors And 7 Rooms. The House With 2 Doors Is Actually A Pokemart With Amazing High Priced Items. The House That Is Smaller And Duller Looking Then The Gym, Is Just Another Pokemon Fanclub Meeting Place. The Fanatic Head Will Give You A Luxury Ball Upon Listening To His Long Speech About Pokemon That He Is Supposed To Present On Tv. You Can See The Speech On Tv Once Right After You Listen To His Speech.

(Pokemon Battle Academy Coming Soon)

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    dude256 said:
    Evergreen town came out well. The rocky path isn't bad, those two caves have neat subareas written all over them ^_^.
    Thanx, Well Heres My Pokemon Battle Academy

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/Tbone2356/Pokemon_Battle_Academy.png

Description: This Is A Sealed Off Academy In The Middle Of A Forest. Its Home To Many Prestigious Battle Students. The Long Building On The Cliff Are The Dormetrys Of The Many Students. The Long House Door All The Way On The Right Is Their Pokemon Center. The Tiny House Near The Wild Garden Is Home To The Father Of The Owner Of The Academy. The Building Left Of The Fathers House Is The Class Room Where The Battle Students Learn. The Building Surrounded By Symetrical Water, Trees, And Flowers. Is The Battle Center. The Battle Center Is A Testing Ground For Students. Its Also The Only Place To Register Into The Battle Academy. The Battle Academy Only Accepts Vigourus Students, And To Join You Go Through 3 Tests, Getting To The Battle Academy (Fly After Hearing About The Academy), Getting To The Battle Center (Surf), Battleing One Student. The Symetrical Objects Around The Center Were Put There By Man.

EDIT-Im Making A New Sprite Comic And Need 5 People To View It Before I Post It Up, So Pm Me If You Want To Be A Beta Viewer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2006
    hey man can you make me sprites of the dragonball heroes pleasee
    and snd them to my email
    [email protected]
    i want a sprite for very character (especially the popular ones like gogeta, goku, vegeto, vegeta, gohan etc....) and please a sprite for each of their sayian level.
    for example different sprite for
    goku normal
    goku ssj1
    gokussj2
    gokussj3
    gokussj4

please if you dothat and send them to my email i will do anything you ask.
    i want them desperately man please.

thank you and i hope you help me
    thanks again

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Yay for Trans Man! LOL!

You did a pretty neat job here. Many of your sprites aren't extremely complex, but not badly done either. I like your Sencuto and Hicoughling best, and Trans Man! XD

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Neglect.....Is Back....

I Guess I've Been Neglecting This Sprite Shop....And Since It Was Miraculously Revived I Will Keep It Going With Many New Sprites! So Here They Go.....

All Names Go To There Picture From Left To Right....

Icons
    Tbone's Sprite Factory

Some Final Evolution Made For Buizeru Hacking Inc.

Trainers
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory

Lily (Old), Blake (Old), Sora (Old), Juggler Jig, Noah, Maya, Casey, Cassidy & Butch (From Anime), May (New), Brock (New), Blake (Trans), Sora (New), Blake (New), Lily (New)

Pokemon
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory
    Tbone's Sprite Factory

Rabid Mareep, Delcatty Colored Skitty, Balooned, Rabby, Mudkip (Orange), Mudkip (Yellow)

Items
    Tbone's Sprite Factory

Recolored Flutes

Maps
    Tbone's Sprite Factory

Montioak In The Region Of Kyoto

Well Have Fun....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back