• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Hehe like always the lounge is getting to far XD Now we're talking about washing and backs hehe

Also I think my siggy is too big -.-;;;

Blue Mage Drake

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    Hello, I'd just like to report these cards for theft..

TCard Lounge

This card was stolen from Jak2[UNLIMITED] He no longer roams the boards, but still,

TCard Lounge

This was mine...

Link the Hero of Time simply recolored these cards and added extra text to the Coordinator Card.. If you could possibly remove them, I'd be very thankful..

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Blue Mage Drake said:
    Hello, I'd just like to report these cards for theft..

TCard Lounge

This card was stolen from Jak2[UNLIMITED] He no longer roams the boards, but still,

TCard Lounge

This was mine...

Link the Hero of Time simply recolored these cards and added extra text to the Coordinator Card.. If you could possibly remove them, I'd be very thankful..

Sorry, but I have to say somethings against this:

Coordinator's Card -
    Can ya see "Coordinator's Card" in yellow there? Well, I MADE THAT MANUALLY and I let Link use them... Unless Jak2 stoled my letters, thats not his.

TCard -
    Anyone can Rip the original TCards...

Blue Mage Drake

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    Coordinator- Well, there are tons of people at Serebii who have the exact same style of Coordinator on Coordinator cards, and the pinball sprites which is sorta signature to my style. Not to mention the fonts on the bottom are exactly the same and the base is from Fr/Lg's card.

Tcard: Well, that may be Fire Red/ Leaf Green's card, however, I edited out the ID slot along with the sprites at the bottom.

Also, here are the images side by side, mines and jak2(unlimited)'s are on the left, and the ones are the right are the ones way too similair. I would also like to note that the cards are just plain recolors..

TCard Lounge

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Blue Mage Drake said:
    Coordinator- Well, there are tons of people at Serebii who have the exact same style of Coordinator on Coordinator cards, and the pinball sprites which is sorta signature to my style. Not to mention the fonts on the bottom are exactly the same and the base is from Fr/Lg's card.

Tcard: Well, that may be Fire Red/ Leaf Green's card, however, I edited out the ID slot along with the sprites at the bottom.

Also, here are the images side by side, mines and jak2(unlimited)'s are on the left, and the ones are the right are the ones way too similair. I would also like to note that the cards are just plain recolors..

TCard Lounge

Coordinator - Im not talking about the Pinball Sprites @@;;
    Im talking about the "Coordinator's Card" There! I Made it Manually! I put my effort on it and people are using it saying they made that? HAH!

TCard - Okay, but dont blame me because I did nothing with that XD

Blue Mage Drake

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    Well, there are tons of people at Serebii who have the exact same style of Coordinator on Coordinator cards

^ The part you're talking about.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Blue Mage Drake said:
    Well, there are tons of people at Serebii who have the exact same style of Coordinator on Coordinator cards

^ The part you're talking about.

Sorry, my neck is hurt XD

Well, but they Cant be EXACTLY like mine... Can they?
    I just Zoomed it at Paint and its exactly like mine... Sorry, but my effort cant be stolen >>;;

Blue Mage Drake

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    Mabye it's time we came up with the conclusion that the part of Coordinator's Card Serebii's spriters got was exactly yours; stolen. j/k, j/k

But can someone SERIOUSLY remove the one at the bottom? (Mine)

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Wheee!!!

Heh... Well I finally made a T-card... Pretty much the same though... But I added Fav. Berry and the game you like... So if you like sapphire I put sapphire there... Anywho ran out of room for berries but I squeesed it in.. Heh.. I might make more O.o
    TCard Lounge
    Ahhh!!! I forgot the ID numbers :(!... Oh well.. Hmm... This time I use too much period.

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    *sighs*

You deal with thieving Tendo...
    *Grabs baton* Well certainly. ^_~

--------------------------------------------------

Blue Mage Drake: Honestly, did you join PC just to call people thieves? Anywh00tz...

Nope, that isn't your template. If ya wanna get technical about it, it's mine - I was the 1st person EVER to rip the card template from a ROM & distribute it among members of a forum. Fortunately for everyone currently making TCards, I don't roam around random boards b*tching to anyone who has a template remotely resembling mine. I could do that, which would be totally fair, but would it really put a stop to those using it? No. Another major reason I don't b*tch too much about people using "my" template is, while yes, I was the 1st person to rip it, practically anyone who owns a pkmn ROM can do it. I hope in reading this Blue Drake Mage, you won't mention this thievery mess about that particular template again.

Blue Mage Drake said:

Blue Mage Drake said:
    Let?s analyze these two quotes. In one instance you say taking a template that isn't yours & making minor adjustments to it is thievery & soon afterwards you admit of doing it yourself. Hmmm, kinda contradictory ain't it...

I'd appreciate it if you'd please ask Jak2(unlimited) to PM me here at PC. I'd like to talk with him about the TCards he made before I start deleting things & what-not.

--------------------------------------------------

JKaizer, I get feeling I need to make a "The origins of TCards" thread or something... Or just add a paragraph to the already existing TCard FAQ thread. *sigh*

Blue Mage Drake

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    Well ya don't have ta flame. I never said I edited it from YOUR template and used it to make my own. It was from a from a supply thread which is non-existant now, however, I simply edited it. Yes, I saw that card here and saw it was similair tomine (Base of card, effects taken off, ect.)And yes, I assumed, that someone stole it. However, I wanted to clarify or remove the card from here. And yes, you've clarified. Thank you for doing so. However, I still do not understand about the Coordinator Card. As I had said before, Jak2[unlimited] has stopped coming to Serebii.net for a while now. And, the real reason I ever joined PC was to enjoy the tcard section ^_^
    Also, I do think an 'origin of tcard thread' would be useful to stop things such as these.

Thanks for clearing this up for me, however I still don't see why you had to flame.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Because he's annoyed at people that htink they made the cards and go "OMGWTF GET MY CARD OUT OF THERE!" when it isn't even theirs.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    ^ Exactly

Mage: Yeah, sorry about that. Next time just PM either me or JKaizer, because there wasn't really a need for any of this mess in the Lounge.

And about the Coordinator Cards... Could you possibly link me to the thread at Serebii forums where Jak2 started making CCards? If not, that's fine.

~ Enjoy the TCard sub-forum. :rambo:

Blue Mage Drake

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    I guess I should say sorry to. I jumped to conclusions. Anyway, I'll post the thread later, the reason I never Pm'ed any of you is because I have had bad experiences with mods and PMs.

*Silly background music plays while I am shocked to see I haven't gotten as much as a read receipt from a single mod*

Also, I'd like to contribute this card to the supplies thread. Not one I'm particularly fond of, and I don't use it much, so here.

TCard Lounge

Last edited:
    Back