• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Trainer-Card Lounge

For talk on everything TCards! ^_^

(I've combined all the replies of the FAQ into here, so that's why it's so funky looking on the first few posts :P)

Last edited:

ash ketchup dood

?~dont forget your life~?
    Years
    EDIT: This is samu on ash ketchup dood's name. :3

for badges, I just sort of ripped the blank ones shown on the game, and colored them in using various pictures I found of the badges. If you don't know how to do this: Get Virtual Boy, Get corresponding game you want badges from (provided the fact that you OWN it, first), and push the handy print screen button! (AKA, PRNTSCRN). and then open up your favorite graphic editor, and paste. :3

When I get home (Where im not right now), I'll upload my template that I made of all the colored kanto badges, I'll also release my template as well. :>

Oh yeah, and just because I dont see it in the Q/A:

What Program do I use to make the Trainer Card?
    As some people believe, there is no Program Specifically for making Trainer Cards. However, you can use Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, or (my reccommended), JASC Paint Shop Pro (You can find a demo at the JASC software site, its not hard, just google it! :>) From there you can edit the images that will be your trainer card. :3

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    You don't need to hit Print Screen. VBA has a snapshot feature that can get the whole thing easily. And CTRL + 1-4 to turn off background layers and CTRL + 5 to take off the sprite layer. Hit those to get blank trainer cards (forgot which BG layer the actual card was).

This should be stickied, though that would make half of the poeple ignore it. And the fact this forum was originally meant for sprites and sprite comics (and those threads die so quickly becasue of all the Trainer Cards) :/

aRedMoon

Years
    Mm, not everyone uses VBA. =\

Print screen works for just about everything, so meh.

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    =\ um.....are you allowed to give out blank trainer card templates? im just wondering and im not trying to start anything either, its just a question that kinda got to me and i fugured you were the one to ask :\

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    oh ok then thanks JKaizer :) *leaves your FAQ thread before she gets yelled at*

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Let me just add a little to what JKaizer has already said...

If the blank template you are giving out is 100% completely original & looks nothing like anyone else's card, then sure, it's yours to give to whoever you wish. Of course, you can't help it if you made a card that looks a little similar to one that?s already made. I'm just saying that if you had to borrow images or parts of other people?s cards to make yours, then it's not actually fair to call it yours or distribute it (giving it out) under your name. That?s where asking permission & giving credit comes in.

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Years
    Kinda like the club lounge... a place to chat about and advertise your cards. =P

Just remember to follow the rules. ~_~

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Ok sure..
    Here's one that I did for someone..
    TCard Lounge

Ok edited it out cause it was wrong.....*Slaps himself*
    TCard Lounge

I made for someone....*Slap*
    TCard Lounge