• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG Daily Chit Chat

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mullet said:
    That makes CRV look worse then, lol.

I have but I have never played it. I have seen it played though.
    :\
    I'm halfway through the rules. It's only avaivable in Europe for now. So it's not really common here. >_<

Cyberenetic Revolution is a great set. If it was not for that set, we would still have "Limiter Removal" unrestitcted. Or it could have been at 2. It's a great set. Just people think it's good because of Cyber Dragon. Cards like Drilloid and Streamroid gained a lot of play and are really noticed.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Kyouraku said:
    I'm halfway through the rules. It's only avaivable in Europe for now. So it's not really common here. >_<

Cyberenetic Revolution is a great set. If it was not for that set, we would still have "Limiter Removal" unrestitcted. Or it could have been at 2. It's a great set. Just people think it's good because of Cyber Dragon. Cards like Drilloid and Streamroid gained a lot of play and are really noticed.

It doesn't seem to interesting to me, I might give it a run though.

Okay Steamroid is meh. Drillroid is good though.

Edit: Just wondering does anyone have a team. I got one together, we just need a name, lol.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    You told me about the teams before. Well no for me, but it would be nice to be in a team. It does require deciation and reliably. A sepific person to do their job. Example, transportation, cards, head of the team and a sponsor most of the time. Teams usually can go to any tournament with one. Overseas for example, which many teams do go to events like SJC's. https://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?id=1193

My talk may be getting boring now so I will stop. ;p

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Kyouraku said:
    You told me about the teams before. Well no for me, but it would be nice to be in a team. It does require deciation and reliably. A sepific person to do their job. Example, transportation, cards, head of the team and a sponsor most of the time. Teams usually can go to any tournament with one. Overseas for example, which many teams do go to events like SJC's. https://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?id=1193

My talk may be getting boring now so I will stop. ;p

We have three people on the team including myself, and two more friends of ours that were going to get to join.

I know how to run a team and stuff. We have transportation, our older teammates will take care of that.
    :D

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Well good luck with it Ron.

TCG News.

Next Duelist Leauge Promo is Last Day of Witch.

Next SOI sneak peak card is Shrink. I wanted Shield Crush ;;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Shrink is a semi staple in the OCG area. I'm sure it will gain play with cards like Don Zaloog. The same with the Mirror Wall combo. Shrink will make it more effective. It would surely gain play by itself either way.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Kyouraku said:
    Shrink is a semi staple in the OCG area. I'm sure it will gain play with cards like Don Zaloog. The same with the Mirror Wall combo. Shrink will make it more effective. It would surely gain play by itself either way.

That card is going to be rediculus. I'll play 2 or 3 coppies if I can get them.:D

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    I already have shrink I think, I got it with kaiba 2 structure, but its in jap :(

Out of curiosity, how do you get the 3 GX promo's in the UK?

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    mr kecleon said:
    I already have shrink I think, I got it with kaiba 2 structure, but its in jap :(

Out of curiosity, how do you get the 3 GX promo's in the UK?
    That is the only way to get Shrink. So yes.

It depends on the store and where it ships to. You can always order the game online. But it's good to check first. The game ins't released yet so you would have to wait.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Latest Previews (Sorry they're big) Guildpact

TCG Daily Chit Chat
    TCG Daily Chit Chat

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    My Doubling Season abusing friend is going to want Ulasht so bad...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ulasht, is good. But depends on others creatures mostly to be played to it's fulllest. Teysa is wonderful. It seriously can gain play if used right.Ulasht does work better by it's self though more than Teysa.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    TCG Daily Chit Chat
    TCG Daily Chit Chat

Next 2 cards along with the Blue-Red Izzet special ability
    I can see both seeing play quite a bit

TCG Daily Chit Chat

EDIT: And here's the prerelease card

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    digi-kun said:
    TCG Daily Chit Chat
    TCG Daily Chit Chat

Next 2 cards along with the Blue-Red Izzet special ability
    I can see both seeing play quite a bit

TCG Daily Chit Chat

EDIT: And here's the prerelease card

Cool. Niv-Mizzet is cool, but exactly one damage has to be delt. The other to cards are good. I'd love to steal a Jitte, lol.

Kyo stop posting newb, lol. Just kidding.
    :P

Back