• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG Help

vlaney

Years
  • Where can I found out how much my Pokemon cards are worth? I plan on selling them, but I need to know the value before I can come up with the prices.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, we cant talk or discuss about Selling at PC...
    Im sorry, but we cant help ya... But I dont know If this shall be be closed...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Really? No discussion about selling? *I didn't know that*

Well, what I do to get a good idea on what certain cards are worth I would look up ebay.com and use their search engine. You'll find many pokemon card auctions in there.

Sorry if I broke any rules, I just felt compelled to answer his question... *runs away*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Sell them on E-Bay not here. This isn't advertising, just asking for values, so I'll leave it open. Look for values on pojo.com but they're very old.

Back