• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCGWC LUCARIO

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I have a shiny movie Shaymin, and movie Shaymin from the 19th (7 different natures) and test Shaymin from the 6th.

I also have just gotten a Japanese glitch Shaymin using the E4 glitch.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    hey can i trade for the lucario? i hav 2 movie shaymins, mild and modest. u want?

Latiosmaster

Event hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    HEY! I really want that lucario, I can trade u one my like to clown around for yours, or a 24th naughty movie shaymin AND a 19th one.

miichan

MIICHAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Hi

Hi.
    I have movie shaymin
    2008 July 6 Modest UT
    2008 July 12 Brave UT
    2008 July 20 Brave Lv50 has little bit exp point
    2008 July 23 Modest UT
    2008 July 25 Mild UT
    2008 Aug 6 hasty UT

Years
  • i have already got a movie shaymin. i got most of the legendaries now... i dont know what i want for the last lucario. The chararistic of the lucario is Likes to Fight

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • i have already got a movie shaymin. i got most of the legendaries now... i dont know what i want for the last lucario. The chararistic of the lucario is Likes to Fight
    shiny totodile lv.1 UT w/dragon dance and ice punch for it?

Back