• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TC's Egg Swap: Gold Rush Edition [Results posted!]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Swapped with: Number 6. Minerva

^^confirmed swap with #5 RedJ~

sorry i took a litte longer it wanted me to trade croagunk and not the egg. should probs move it to another box haha

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey everyone. ...I screwed up.
    I misread one of the rules and thought we could only trade one egg at a time, not that we had to trade the same egg over and over. I messed up three times before I realized my mistake and and I've been looking into fixing it. I thought I only messed up twice, until one of my eggs hatched that I swore was one of my spritzee that I'm masuda breeding. So, with that I'm withdrawing, not that it matters since only one person actually contacted me to trade.
    If you traded an egg in a dream ball, feel free to contact me to get your pokemon back if you want to:)
    Sorry everyone, that's what happens when you have a lot going on in life

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey everyone. ...I screwed up.
    I misread one of the rules and thought we could only trade one egg at a time, not that we had to trade the same egg over and over. I messed up three times before I realized my mistake and and I've been looking into fixing it. I thought I only messed up twice, until one of my eggs hatched that I swore was one of my spritzee that I'm masuda breeding. So, with that I'm withdrawing, not that it matters since only one person actually contacted me to trade.
    If you traded an egg in a nest ball, dream ball, and a rain dish squirtle (that's what I accidentally hatched) feel free to contact me to get your pokemon back if you want to:)
    Sorry everyone, that's what happens when you have a lot going on in life

There's no need to withdraw because of that D: Mistakes happen and it's all good to me honestly >.> <.< I'm not sure about my partners, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind either. But if you really want to withdraw, just PM me again and I'll remove you from the list. (You'll still get an emblem though)

Back