• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

ERjzflB.png

Years

Can't say I've seen any figures but unless the ones you've seen are from an official source I'd take them with a pinch of salt. The hype and anti-hype it's generated has resulted in lots of misinformation being spread, both knowingly and unknowingly. Game is pretty much dead on what I expected though. Only minor annoyances so far has been tiny starter inventories needing constant management and the occasional crash.

Years
  • 232434. Nah. Just stumbled across Gamestop employees on /r/gamestop asking if regional managers had directed them to sell pre-ordered copies before the 48 hour window to keep reserves was up, some mentioning the pre-order numbers their store had as well as the numbers of non-pre-order copies their store had in stock and sold. No official numbers, just anecdotal numbers from people on the frontlines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back