• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

I'm good. My 12-year anniversary of joining PC is nigh, so half of me is feeling accomplished and the other half just feels old. xD

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

You two make me feel so young, I have been here for less than a year, my first PC-versary will be on the 20th of January 2018.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Glad to help ^

I've just noticed that this page of the thread only has posts from four people on it. xD

Last edited:
    Years

I passed this site a few times in 2016. (Looking at ROM hacks and Sun/Moon Daily guides.)
    Then I joined in January (another account), but I disliked the name and was a bit overwhelmed by the site. I returned in February and stayed here since.

Last edited:

Raffy98

Years

I didn't know about this website until my brother said: "Why don't we look for a Pok?mon community?". He signed up first and after a bit I got curious and I decided to sign up myself too, and I'm glad I did.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

I actually first joined here in 2004 with a different account, but I only made an intro post iirc. I made this account a year later and stuck with it.

Years
    244052. I literally just googled Pokemon Forum and PE2K was the first I signed up for, then I think it was merged into here for a while and that's how my account came about here or something like that? IDEK. it's all a blur.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    2244059 no number on prev post rr

I don't even have a job yet lol. Unless looking through the internet counts as a job.

Raffy98

Years
    2244059 no number on prev post rr

I don't even have a job yet lol. Unless looking through the internet counts as a job.

You're right. lol (edited it)
    Anyways looking through the internet is not a job but it can actually teach you a job sometimes, it's how I learnt fixing most common problems with PCs throughout the years and so one of the reasons I'm now employed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back