• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

I haven't played any Mystery Dungeon games in a long time. x:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Pokemon Sun and Moon confirmed
    Brace yourselves for 8 hour discussions on less than 10 seconds of video

Years

Wow, Spanish pols still in coalition talks? I guess that is the drawback of a parliamentary system eh?

So many 3DS games so little time.

Getting Yellow version tomorrow though. Fun times in nostalgia land.

Years

If that's the route they go then I hope they're more successful with it than we were recently.

I remember having genuinely high hopes that the tories would be reigned in somewhat and that it could work. All we really learned was that Clegg and co are as limber as a 15 year old Russian gymnasts and that there's probably no point on doing it again any time soon.

That being said they have been a lot more aggressive recently. Probably a case of knowing that they'll probably not win the next one so they might as well make their pounds, or perhaps Thatcher's ghost is just getting more powerful.

Yukari

So I'm not the only one who thinks of that when they see S&M!

Yukari

Considering that Pikachu seems to hate Sony I don't think that would ever happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back