• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

S'all right, there are worse things to spoil. ;p
    It does look very expressive. I can imagine some of its animations being pretty cool.

I hope Popplio stays cute.

Last edited:

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023

Imagine that? I'd probably still buy it though if it ended up being a wrestling game.

Well I think popplio's final evo is cute, but I better not say anything else :P

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I can see what you mean.
    There hadn't been any really nice Fire starters in... A very long time. Fennekin line started out good but they dropped the ball on Delphox, which is a big shame.

Holding my thumbs. I saw Popplio's mid evolution, which is adorable as all hell.

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
    Years

I'm very conflicted about S/M starters. I like Popplio's first form best, Litten's middle form best, and Rowlet final form best.

Probably going with Popplio and Litten for Sun and Moon.

Years

Working my contracted days lasted 2 weeks!

From Tuesday onwards I'll now be working an 8 day week.

At least I then get a couple of days as my contracted days are changing so I go 5 days on/two days off. Shame.

I should probably enjoy some booze and animes tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back