• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TDA Summer Brawl......20th-1st

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
Years
  • TDA Summer Brawl......1st-10th

Welcome all to the TDA summer brawl this is The Deadly Alliance's first Tournament
    and It has been being organized since a couple of weeks back so it is finally open and the
    first battles will commence........

Ok time for the basics:
    RULES: (adapted from The Pc wifi Tournament thread)(credit to Alakazam)
    TDA Summer brawl rules: :P

1. You must have either Diamond or Pearl, with WiFi capabilities to enter(shoddy is also accepted)ALL BATTLERS POST THEIR FC'S

2. You must have a team of six Pokemon, not including the following:

Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys(all but Speed),Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus

And of the following, you are allowed a maximum of one:

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Speed Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regigigas, Heatran, Cresselia, Phione,
    AND!!! Garchomp!

3. All basic clauses will be in effect. That's Slee, Evasion, OHKO, & Hax Item Clauses:

Sleep Clause: No two Pokemon of the same side should be asleep at the same time. Exceptions being Rest, and "no other choice" situations(ie. Effect Spore ability, or getting Encored on Hypnosis).

Evasion Clause: No use of moves that alter the ability to hit with attacks. This includes Flash, Double Team, & Sand-Attack. This does not include Acupressure and Metronome, which could randomly increase evasiveness.

OHKO Clause: No using Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure, or Sheer Cold. Destiny Bond and Perish Song are allowed, however.

Hax Item Clause: No using hold items that rely on luck. Hax Items include Lax Incense, King's Rock, Brightpowder, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, and Quick Claw.

4. Since all WiFi battles allow you to choose Pokemon levels, all battles should be held at level 50 or 100, to allow even-footing. Battles will also be Single, not Double.

5. The participants names have been randomly put on the brackets the battles will be held every day until the end of the tourny.

6. The winner of each battle will be moved up a bracket and the loser will be disqualified until there is two battlers left so they then duke it out for the grand prize

7.the prizes will be given out at the end of the tourny there is a 1st,2nd,3rd,and 4th place prize giveaway, prizes will be given in a wifi trade most likey for a bidoof or another filler pokemon...

8. Now, the rules I must add, and that I hope will never have to be enforced:

If two people finish a battle with conflicting stories, BOTH will be disqualified. Furthermore, if later on the identity of the untruthful individual is found out, he or she will be banned from all future tournaments. This includes those who disconnect intentionally and lie about it.

Furthermore, if it is found out that a battler has been using hacked Pokemon, he or she will be banned from all future tournaments. This is in addition to any action the forum staff may take.

Now that thats cleared up time for the brackets:
    [url=https://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=15&u=12513827]TDA Summer Brawl......20th-1st[/URL]
    The brackets have been reset and sign-ups will now be accepted.....

Prizes:

1st : Alamos Darkrai

2nd: Shiny Riolu

3rd: Shinx Egg w/3 fangs

4th: phione Egg

IGN:
    FC:
    Clan:

We need 16 battlers so sign up now.......

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    If today is the start then I'll post here and wait for my opponent to contact me, I couldn't find him on the member list to PM but I was probably in the wrong section

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Well then ok so thats two more battlers i will update the brackets now and CM your opponents full name is pokemaster1 but if he does not show then we will need a new battler or you will win by default..
    we need two more guys so sign up!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm not gonna be around today but if my opponent sees this post and we can battle tomorrow

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • yea so sacrifer you are in and you guys should start battling just remember to post the results ofd eache battle and im sorry gamer2020 but you have to be in the alliance or one of our allies
    EDIT: ok i have completed the brackets and if your opponent does not show up then the person who he was supposed to battle will win by default

Last edited:
    Back