• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tdm: Team Dragon masters

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    Hey all i want to put a team together for my new idea which will be a hack of either r/s/e or d/p/pt, and it will be a game dedicated to the dragons of pokemon.

If your anything like me you have played pokemon since it very first came to america and my personal favorties are the dragosn (including charizard). i like psychic types and a couple other types which could be great for challenges in the Dragon Quest hack or possible future hacks.

a breif description of the story: As a newly appointed apprentice of Lance the dragon master, you are to envoke a journey full of adventure exploring pokemon and truly proving your self a master of dragons being able to use their weaknesses and their strenghts. during this quest you will also become aquaintences with the dragon professor Clair and many pokemon professors.

I would like to envolve 2 regions if we can 3 i always liked g/s/c because you did johto and kanto which made the game a little longer.

i want to have almost every pokemon catchable accept the ones who have to be traded to evolve obviously.

I have only my self and one of my close friends im buggint to get on these forums working on the project i need all of the following:
    Spriters
    Mapper -who wouldnt mind helping me get better at it.
    Scripter -who wouldnt mind helping me get the hang of it
    Tile Editor/Inserter
    World Map Editor
    Storyline Helper
    Supporters/beta testers

Please fill out the following.

Hack experience:
    What you do: scripter, spriter, mapper, ect...
    please give an example: prefrebly pictures or a script or a small story idea.
    Contact info: email and any messanger names
    Dedication/conflictions: i work full time and go to school.. ect, or i am on comp 24/7
    Favorite pokemon game, favorite dragon, and favorite hack found off this site and why you liked the hack

Thanks alot guys please feel free to email me at [email protected] or pm me if your interested.

Last edited:

CdubFosho

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    Also if it interests anyone i was thinking of making dragon quest a bit more mature content, not nessisarily cussing or nudity, but maturity of the game, your not gona be a little 10 year old boy, you might be a 17year old young man, or a full grown adult, i havent yet decided but something i thought about.

CdubFosho

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    no hits yet. damn, please anyone who has hacking skills and free time, help me get started

CdubFosho

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    DHI

official name has been changed from Team dragon masters

To Dragon Hacks Inc, its a little cooler and doesnt have team in it. its gona be much bigger

Maxzeroedge

Ready for simply anything
    Years
  • What I do
    I can be a supporter or a beta tester. I am a basic scripter ( means not expert with variables yet >.> )
    Contact Info
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected] :D
    Dedication/Conflictions
    I am a student and goin' to give JEE this year so don't expect me 24 X 7 this year atleast :(
    Favourite Dragon
    Dragonaire ^_^
    Favourite Game
    Pokemon Crystal. Oh yeah its really cool though on GBC :D

CdubFosho

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    sounds great i can put you up on the team as support/beta test/ideas and if you want to try giving scripting a shot ill get some maps together first and you can show me what you can do.

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
    Years
  • WHAT I CAN DO:
    mapping,testing im good at finding bugs,im told i have good ideas some times
    CONTACT INFO:
    [email protected]
    Dedication/Conflictions:
    homeschool on the computer have lots of free time most of the time i'll be here december i will be here all the time
    FAVORITE DRAGON OF ALL TIME:
    Rayquaza
    FAVORITE ROM:
    pokemon fire red why because it the easiest to hack

CdubFosho

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    yea ill give you a shot, check your prive messages theres instructions for you in there

CdubFosho

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    We still need someone who can do sprites. and the front page of the game for us :D , if anyone is interested holla at us at DHI

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Hack experience: I like testing games
    What you do: Beta Tester
    please give an example: Not sure what example to put
    Contact info: [email protected]
    Dedication/conflictions: I go to high school and i have an AP, Gifted, and Honnors Class, but I can work on weekends.
    Favorite pokemon game: Silver/Gold(and the remakes)
    Favorite dragon: Kingdra
    Favorite hack: Not sure I'm still kinda new.

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
    Years
  • hello pepit i work with cdub have you worked on any other hacks that could be proof of work or do we have to test you?
    oh and copy my signature and put (I SUPPORT [BANNER] POKEMON DRAGON QUEST:into the twilight

the game we will work on has been renamed to POKEMON DRAGON QUEST:into the twilight and the group has been renamed as Dragon hacks inc.
    PM me or cdub

CdubFosho

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    I would deffinatly keep you as a beta tester, right now were in the first phaze of dhi's first hack Dragons quest:into the twilight. as soon as we get a gym or 2 and a few towns down,ill let you know for beta testing purposes.

Back