• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*teacher*PDA! PDA! PDA!

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I have absolutely no problem with that. If I have a boyfriend, I'd do it. And if someone has a problem with it, guess what? I don't care.

Like I say a lot:

People should mind their own ♥♥♥♥ing business. - Regards, Poki. <3

Years
    As long as they're not doing in the middle of the hallways, and disrupting the flow of traffic, I don't really have any particular problem with PDA, but if they're eating each others' faces off then that's a different story \: I, myself, have never been a big fan of PDA, to be honest and only restricted it to little pecks and light hugs in high school; it kind of grosses me out when I see people having an all-out make out session where everyone can see. That perspective can be extrapolated to the general population as well. Just don't rub it in other peoples' faces; yes, you guys are a couple, we get it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I say that it should be stopped. I know when I walk around the halls there's all kinds of people just making out and a lot of times there's a lot of groping mixed in there and rubbing all over their parts and it's just like "really? Right here? Are you serious? That's gross." I've done it like once and then noticed all of the people giving us dirty looks and the people around us doing it too getting dirty looks and I said to my ex "lol no we aren't doing this."

Years
    I say that it should be stopped. I know when I walk around the halls there's all kinds of people just making out and a lot of times there's a lot of groping mixed in there and rubbing all over their parts and it's just like "really? Right here? Are you serious? That's gross." I've done it like once and then noticed all of the people giving us dirty looks and the people around us doing it too getting dirty looks and I said to my ex "lol no we aren't doing this."

There was one time when my ex and I were just hugging in the hallways then all of a sudden our badminton coach came up behind us to hand us forms for the upcoming tournament, and it was at that moment when I decided we were never gonna do that again in public XD It was like, "Really? You couldn't have given them to us at a better time?" It was the most awkward situation ever. Definitely would not want that repeated ever again, but college/university is definitely more tamed compared to high school since majority of students don't even have time for that :P But seriously people, save the heavy petting for your private times >>;;

Years
    I don't know why people care.

Well, to be honest, I try not to care, but being the conservative person that I am, in my opinion, moments like eating your partner's face off should be saved for more private times \: Like Kouzan mentioned, a simple peck or hand holding seems permissible, though anything beyond and/or equivalent to making out should be saved between the individuals. From my perspective, I think that a simple kiss between partners is more than enough to show the declaration of love that they would love for the world to know. But others like taking it to the next level.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Well, me and my girlfriend back in highschool days have no problem with that. It's not disgusting if you get the chance to be PDA with someone :P As said from some posters above, mind your own business. I know your eyes can see it but it's better to just ignore it like it's just a normal day. Being romantic and crazy is the best I'd felt <3

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I think it's fantastic. I love PDA, and I think the grosser, nastier, more over-the-top the better. I wanna see a guy's saliva dripping from a girl's chin while sitting on a couch in the middle of a shopping center, I wanna see over the sweater action, under the sweater action, if they want to start having wild ape sex right in the middle of the walkway that's absolutely fine by me. I'll step around them and be on my merry way.

Why, you may ask? For the same reason that everybody who posts below me is going to say the opposite: it makes people uncomfortable. People see these things and think "oh how disgusting this is what people should do in private!" and that attitude annoys me and bores me more than any public sighting of bodily fluid.

GOD BLESS THIS POST

*teacher*PDA! PDA! PDA!

my thoughts exactly honestly

do what ya damn well please. PDA is not a big deal and those who are offended are just jealous of your perfect relationship k

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    I feel like I should love it when couples get close in public and be accepting and ♥♥♥♥, and it's like, oh well they want to they're in love and happy and pretty and it's like but I HATE IT AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO HATE YOU!

It's like we get it, you like people, you are in a happy relationship, you have happy and fulfilling lives and you are also probably intelligent and attractive, just don't rub it in ugh. Can't I just be socially anxious, pessimistic, lonely and boring WITHOUT having people flaunting their happiness down each hallway and round every dam corner.

It's not even that it's gross it's just that I resent people's happiness.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I feel like I should love it when couples get close in public and be accepting and ♥♥♥♥, and it's like, oh well they want to they're in love and happy and pretty and it's like but I HATE IT AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO HATE YOU!

It's like we get it, you like people, you are in a happy relationship, you have happy and fulfilling lives and you are also probably intelligent and attractive, just don't rub it in ugh. Can't I just be socially anxious, pessimistic, lonely and boring WITHOUT having people flaunting their happiness down each hallway and round every dam corner.

It's not even that it's gross it's just that I resent people's happiness.

They have the exact same right to be happy, just like you have the right to be socially awkward, and whatever.

It's not that they want to rub it in anyone's face, it's just that they couldn't care less about what people think.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    They have the exact same right to be happy, just like you have the right to be socially awkward, and whatever.

It's not that they want to rub it in anyone's face, it's just that they couldn't care less about what people think.

I know i get that people like being happy and whatever but I can't help but resent them, like it's just hard to not hate other people's affections, right?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Like I haven't been in public school for like 3 years so I don't have much to say on that environment. Kissing is pretty harmless but actually doing all that crazy touching and stuff is pretty crazy lol honestly I don't really care that much but yeah, wouldn't do it myself

my best friend grabs my butt when I'm in the swimming pool and it's hilarious lol

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I know i get that people like being happy and whatever but I can't help but resent them, like it's just hard to not hate other people's affections, right?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you wouldn't give a ♥♥♥♥ if you were happy yourself, no? Work on that, and pay less attention to those who surround you. You'll feel better, IMO.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Got no problems against people showing their affections how they want except that it reminds me of how ♥♥♥♥♥♥ my love life is xD

Back