• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teacher wanted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    I would really love to have a hacking teacher since I just got into the hacking community. I've been devouring any tutorials for the stuff I'm learning about (Scripting, mapping, everything but sprite art creation and music creation). A friend of mine is making great fakemon to the game and is working on the mapping but I still want to learn it too since it seems scripting and mapping go hand in hand. I really would love a teacher because there is a lot of stuff I'd like to add but I don't know if they're possible and a lot of questions I have about hacking.

So if anyone isn't too busy to teach me come say hello!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    feel free to ask your questions here - that's what the beginners lounge is for! :)

Back