• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teachers call it "the bathroom" we call it "I'm bored, I'm leaving"

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Yes Drizzle, I got this off Facebook too.

Do you ever just leave class to "go to the bathroom" or "your locker" just because you don't wanna sit in class?

Everyone does... XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i've walked out the classroom since i've been in yr 11 about 12-15 times but thats not the reason though =/
    Edit: i usually hang around in the corridoor if i hear a teacher coming i just go in the opposite direction so they don not notice me ^^

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Yeah I do that from time to time. If I'm somewhat bored though I just zone out. I only go to the bathroom for a walk if I'm extremely bored.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Oh yes, I've used the bathroom excuse to slip out of class before, especially if it happened to be especially boring.

Amusing thing was that most of my teachers never caught on to it until it was too late. :P
    I usually hid in the bathroom though, rather than to risk being caught wandering the halls.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Oh yes, I've used the bathroom excuse to slip out of class before, especially if it happened to be especially boring.

Amusing thing was that most of my teachers never caught on to it until it was too late. :P
    I usually hid in the bathroom though, rather than to risk being caught wandering the halls.

Did you do that during lunch too?

Anyway, I used to do this frequently until my teacher said I had limited bathroom uses for the semester.
    So, I went less frequently for longer amounts of time.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I tend to leave if it's an emergency, but sometimes my reason for leaving is simply because I want to take a small break from class and think, which is pretty hard even during free time. :/

So yeah, sometimes.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I do that once in a while. More so to escape Borden, but I try not to. If I do go to the bathroom out of Borden I usually text.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hahaha, of course. I don't do it as much as I did last year, when I had a full schedule, but I still do it from time to time.

Usually, I get to school about ten minutes after I'm supposed to be there and depending on my mood, I'll walk around the halls before actually stepping into the classroom. In some classes, I occasionally ask for a pass to the nurse, my locker, the guidance counselor, or something else and end up... not going there at all and walking around the school building a few laps. Basically, our school is a box on top of a box, so there's limited walking space. I usually come back with the pass and say "Oh, they told me to just come back. n_n"

I ALWAYS skip the very end of gym class, though. That's around 11:14, which is the time I'm about to leave. The gym teachers always make us stay in the gym before the bell rings, but before they have a chance to stop any of us, I usually just walk out, go to the main office, sign myself off, and go home.

Last year I would always skip classes to go hang out in the art wing, though. Lunch included (I didn't eat at school, for the majority of the year, anyway).

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    All the mother effiin time!!! XD
    I do it every time I want to post on PC (Because I manage to bring my laptop. XD)

Years
    Never did it in school; honestly it never occurred to me to lie. I'm an honest person, most of the time. I only left class when I absolutely had to, even if I was bored. *shrugs*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have the most talkative English teacher, and yet I still find it possible to sleep in his class whenever I have him for extended periods.
    I read that wrong D:

I used to do that in 5th grade for weeks on end, but I just stopped. I can't pull that crap in high school without the teachers knowing. But then again, I guess the daily mandatory bathroom break does get suspicious.

Years
    I usually only do that during gym class. The other classes, I can live through. Except maybe community class, but my teacher has caught on to that. xD

Usually I go right before gym class so I can skip "Five Minutes of Fitness", but if we're playing something extremely dreadful, like basketball, then I'll wait until we've started playing.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I don't do that.

Although I did something similar... One time the equivalent of the North East Blackout of '03 (in New York City anyway) happened.

Every teacher on the third floor of my school (All the 7th and 8th graders) were in a work shop. We got subs.

I went to the bathroom more as a 'GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!' although I do that sometimes.

The next morning there were broken floorboards, a hell of a lot of graffiti on the desks and I think a 30 something year old was sleeping on the toilet with a newspaper over his head there was A LOT of graffiti. >:C

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    HAHA. Not if over 10 security guards patrol the campus at a time, all the time, from 8 to 4. Either you go to the restroom with a pass or you get screwed with the vice principle. And if you are ever screwed with the vice principle you are probably a saint if you don't get suspended on-campus. :P

So... I don't take the risk for that.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Come on people the bathroom isn't something you should manipulate for your own devilish reasons.

But yeah I do it daily. School is too boring and easy for me.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Yes Drizzle, I got this off Facebook too.
    Ha ha. XD

Anyways, yeah, I do it a lot. It's not because I hate my class and the students I have it with, it's because the teacher is boring as crap. :< I usually plan ahead of time so my friends and I could hang out together.

This happened a lot last year, because the teachers in 8th grade were unbearable. It improved, but not by much.

Sleeping in class is ineffective because I'm usually too hyper or just can't fall asleep. That, or my teacher would immediately notice me and scream at my ear. I would rather walk around school than putting up with those bloody teachers. :<

Back