• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Team Alpha and Omega, The Pokemon Colleseum Remakers {Now Recruiting}!!!!!!!!

Hello My Name is War Rock EXE and i've been hacking for about 2 years now. The first hack i've ever played was Shiny Gold by Zel and the BEST hack i've ever played (in my opinion) is Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends.

I want to make a Hacking Team because i can't do EVERYTHING by myself (look my up on youtube: "MrPokemonmasterbx" and you'll know what i mean...) and i want to get to know the members on PC better.

Now back to business: In Team Alpha and Omega we will be hacking Fire Red mainly, but as we go on we may switch up a little, i'm still taking ideas, but at the moment all i can say is, "4th gen. pokemon".

Red= Very much needed yellow= not that required, but still needed green= one more person make sign up for that particualr event.

If you want to join here's my application form:

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Current Members: MatthewQuincyKeehl, sean777, Riokura, KidGoku, Aidan Fengya, Tuna97,-Ikki-,Edgar7878 Learath2. AgentGeo (part time) SuperShinyGallade 9part time) pikachux2, lunacrest, Gardenia101

Sub-Leader: sean777

Current Projects: Pokemon Alpha Realm, and Sinnoh Version, tuna's hack, and luna crests hack

Alpha Realm takes place back when Arceus made the world. He was almost complete, but Dialga, Palkia, and Girantina stopped him and sealed him away, but not before he could make HUMANS. Now the World has lost it's balance and natural disasters aren't natural anymore, and Legendary pokemon are attacking without warning...
    1200 years later the world is still changing and crumbling. This is where you come in; a child of a group of scientists helping to stop the destruction of the world, but someone has other ideas...

Sinnoh Version is the anime version of the sinnoh seasons:

Features: New Region, 4th. gen pokemon, original sprites, and other Regions, Harder E4, side questes, Gym Leaders are now EVIL:bandit::rambo:

Hack of: Fire Red (for now)

What I need:

Mappers (about 2-4): MatthewQuincyKeehl,War Rock EXE sean777 Gardenia 101 pikachux2
    Scripters (about 3-5): MatthewQuincyKeehl and War Rock EXE, tuna97 Edgar7878 Learath2
    unLZ-GBA people (about 1-2): MatthewQuincyKeehl and War Rock EXE
    tilers ( about 1-2): Aidan Fengya Edgar7878 Learath2
    music editors (sappy) (about 2-3) : Gardenia101 Eight O'Clock
    sprite inserters (i want a LOT of custom sprites inn my game) (anyone will do): Aidan Fengya
    other: KidGoku -Ikki- Learath2
    And pretty much anything else i can't think of, oh ya and i need a person who can make a banner.

UPDATES!!!!!:
    have 4th gen starters inputed
    "give pokemon" scripts have been inserted in numerous locations
    The first town has been made named "Crater Town" (Thanks sean777 for the awesome map!!!)
    A New Route has been made (Thanks sean777 for the awesome map)
    Our Team is pretty much complete except for one thing

the IPS ROM BASE (for members only) https://www.4shared.com/file/0UcHglHR/Pokemon_Fire_Red_Version_ROM_2.html
    https://www.4shared.com/get/3SoEfXJ...sionid=1DECEEA8B4A42DFC249760848BF0F422.dc209 : order of hacking:
    Have a Nice Day.

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I could do small amounts of mapping but my loyalties will be first and formost to my other 3 teams if your still happy to give me some jobs say and ill post proof :D

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Skills: making event pokemon
    Proof of work:in the box
    Past experience: making pokemon hack call sapphire destiny
    Contact information: [email protected]

war rock exe

Years
    Skills: making event pokemon
    Proof of work:in the box
    Past experience: making pokemon hack call sapphire destiny
    Contact information: [email protected]

Nice Your on the team what is your fav. legendary pokemon (4th gen. included)? can you make an event of the legendary? If it's a 4th gen. i'll input the sprite and let you do the rest =)

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Nice Your on the team what is your fav. legendary pokemon (4th gen. included)? can you make an event of the legendary? If it's a 4th gen. i'll input the sprite and let you do the rest =)

sure and my favorite legendary is palkia

war rock exe

Years
    Ok.. so just wondering if I'm in or not.

yes you are in; sorry i kinda forgot about you....

Here is the starter town its called crater town :)

https://a.imageshack.us/img15/7765/cratertown.png

nice!!! I just got a tiler so now all i need to do is add the tiles.

when im i getting the rom

In about 10 min. i'm adding other pokemon to the ROM, sorry it's taking so long...

when im i getting the rom

Here it is; sorry about the 10 min. thing, it was more like 10 hours lol. Palkia is #115 which i believe is Rhyhorn. Geh... on second thought i'll just email you.

Here is the starter town its called crater town :)

https://a.imageshack.us/img15/7765/cratertown.png

alright; when you have time can you make a map of a route please? And make it kind of big please and thank you

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Any stuff needing done? I'm ready to do it, getting really bored. Otherwise I only get to work on my Ind. hack..

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Could you send me an ips patch with the rom that has the tiles on pleeeez :)

Here is the rout the black rectangles are the begining and exits but i cant do them properly :(

Edit: in fact ill just make the begining and exit normal grass :)
    Here is the link to the map

https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/186/naturalmap2.png

Ohhh and i can be a full time member of your team now if you want?

Can you give me credit for the name and desingn of any maps of mine that you put in the first post pleeez?

And wat would you want on the banner coz i can ask soeone to make one
    Background colors:
    writting:
    Sprites:

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Yeah, gonna have to quit. Too inactive for my tastes right now, I might join up later.

war rock exe

Years
    Could you send me an ips patch with the rom that has the tiles on pleeeez :)

Here is the rout the black rectangles are the begining and exits but i cant do them properly :(

Edit: in fact ill just make the begining and exit normal grass :)
    Here is the link to the map

https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/186/naturalmap2.png

Ohhh and i can be a full time member of your team now if you want?

Can you give me credit for the name and desingn of any maps of mine that you put in the first post pleeez?

And wat would you want on the banner coz i can ask soeone to make one
    Background colors:
    writting:
    Sprites:

Full Time Member? What does that mean? anyway at this moment i'm inserting the tiles into a Fire Red ROM.
    Background colors: Red and Blue (in any design)
    writting: Pokemon Alpha Realm
    Sprites Dialga, Palkia, Girantina, and Arceus if you can fit it on

Thanks for all the work sean777!!!

Yeah, gonna have to quit. Too inactive for my tastes right now, I might join up later.

Alirght, but i still consider you as a member and i'm also on Team Johto so you won't be seeing the last of me :rambo:

i cant find the pokemon that has palkia in it

REALLY?! Do you want me to re-insert it? This time i'll give it a name

Last edited:

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    k plz re insert it and make sure you give the name i ll try finding it if i can

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    @War: Alright, great :) Sorry for the last notice, you can still consider me a member, but I won't be posting here or checking here often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back