• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Amber

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Team Amber! - New Beta Download!!!

Team Amber

Team Hackemon!

Pokemon Amber - Story
    A long 150 years ago, Team Rocket, Magma (Aqua and Magma teamed up after a long settlement) and Galactic set out on the final quest of theirs - to destroy the world of Pokemon. They almost succeeded. They destroyed almost every single Pokemon from Jhoto, and Hoenn. (Sinnoh/Unova wasn't around when I originally thought of this idea.)They managed to destroy the legendary Pokemon, except Celebi which sacrificed most of its power to restore as much of what was destroyed. After giving up so much of its power, it turned into an Amber color signifying its great restoration.

This game takes 150 years into the future, where only few foreign Pokemon are available. Now that you are 15 years old, you've decided to take up Pokemon training. Your local Pokemon Professor, Brody, as everybody calls them has three Pokemon for you and your cousin to choose from.

It will be your guys job to help restore the world of Pokemon to what it was, and harness the Power of the amber Celebi. Team Peace will help you out along the way, giving you helpful hints and battling you to help train your Pokemon.
    Upcoming Projects
    I haven't quite decided what I want my next hack to be, but I want to set in the past, old past when Pokemon were first discovered or something. Perhaps Pokemon Retrospective? Probably not!
    I want to create this team because from what I've heard from my old beta version of Pokemon Amber - my mapping and tiles suck! And I'm not a script editor/maker which makes things extremely hard. So basically, all the help I can get would be wonderful!
    Mappers:
    Event Editors:
    Text Editors (Advanced Text editing, I can't get it to work properly):
    Script Editors:
    Main Screen Editors (Where it says Fire Red Version with Charizard - I want Pokemon changed too!):
    Overworld Editors:
    Beta Testers:
    Tcoppy, spelspelen
    Tile Creators:

• You don't need to trade for certain Pokemon to evolve, all Pokemon that were required to be traded in order to evolve will evolve at level 50.
    • Celebi re-color! <3333
    • Old legends will be available, but in spirit form. So instead of Ho-Oh, you'd get Spirit Ho-Oh
    • New Team! Team Peace!
    • Hopefully, maybe, probably not, some new Pokemon.
    • New trainer sprites, or probably just recolors.
    • New Gyms - remodels, new names for gym leaders, new elite 4 looks.
    • You can hopefully go to a secret island and obtain all the spirit Pokemon - I'll need to see if I can find an island that has no use.
    Fill Out This Form!
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Unless you want the oooolllllddd beta version which doesn't have anything to do with the updated story line then let me know, I'll go find it on my hotfile account for you. :) Why not, you guys can have it. :)

Note: This no longer has anything to do with it, and some parts don't work! There mapping errors, and some bugs. So... hold on!
    https://hotfile.com/dl/92199823/efd78a6/Pokemon_Amber_Version.file.html

New Beta Download Link: https://hotfile.com/dl/93105971/ab663b0/Pokemon_Amber_-_ROM_Actual_Game.GBA.html
    NOTE: This beta version still has text issues, where the text overlaps the next is where it doesn't matter, it just rambles on a bit. Just overlook that until I fix it in the next beta release! <3

NOTE 2: This is just mapping right now, and a bit of edited speech. Nothing to major.

Issues in this release: When the clouds go over the water in the starting town, they the clouds roll into the mountains - which it isn't supposed to do.

Another Issue: Clouds are coming out of the mountains at beginning of Route 1.

Thanks for downloading! <3

Last edited:

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    New Beta Download Available

The new beta download is available, changes are mostly made to the starting town - if you find errors in my mapping like places you can't walk, but you should let me know!

Also, anybody, please apply, I really would enjoy some help. :)

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Skills: Advanced Scripter and ASM Hacker
    Proof of work: I have some script and ASM in the Soul Hackers thread ,but I can provide you with some new work if you want.
    Past Experience: Well, currently I am helping with Pokemon Morganite Version ,but other than that I've only freelanced.
    Contact Info: Just PM me.

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
  • Skills: Scripter
    Proof of work: If you need it, I am able to give you examples of my scripting abilities.
    Past experience: Thus far, I have only worked individually upon simplistic rom hacks.
    Contact information: You can PM me.

Back