• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aphrodite!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
Years
  • Here's a draft

here's what the starter map might look like its still in work will look a lot better later (yes there are tiles errors but i can find the tiles)

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • well, thanks, anything else just let me know :) (post 80!)

Edit:
    so... what's our hack going to be about? and, do you want me to give you the OWs when using a poke, and fishing? :D

Last edited:

JasonX3333

Years
  • Sure I could use those this hack is about lost memories team rocket if we could talk on aim or something I could explain it.

TheRichar

Years
  • Hey! How are you all! :D, Jason, I'd like to contribuate more, maybe I could help with... title screen editor
    Proof of work:Attatched
    Anything else: you already know I guess XD :D
    Actually I could almost anything about grapphics, just not inserting :P.

JasonX3333

Years
  • Hey! How are you all! :D, Jason, I'd like to contribuate more, maybe I could help with... title screen editor
    Proof of work:Attatched
    Anything else: you already know I guess XD :D
    Actually I could almost anything about grapphics, just not inserting :P.

Wow that's pretty cool thanks your the only member besides me working thanks again,

JasonX3333

Years
  • is this thread dying it can't be Please I need more people only me and the richar are currently working

Is this thread dying, it can't be please I need more people only me and the richar are currently working.

Last edited:

Shockerguts

<---Feather-Weight Champ....
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Hey, I can map or, if you want, im also pretty good and people/pokemon spriting.
    Just tell me watcha need :P

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • hey jason theres me. sorry hard to keep check off this thread. xD
    ideas.. ah that i might be able to do now and then.

omg shockers alive???

TheRichar

Years
  • Maybe I'm starting to get too much into this but, I can sprite some pokes, (slicing, recoloring, etc.)
    Proof: If you agree I'll PM them (I think it is easier)

TheRichar

Years
  • Umm jason, what about making a banner? that may help :D I can do it if you want :D
    PS: not to well since My computer got screwed up T.T

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I can script :). Heres a vid of my battle scripts and give pokemon scripts. Here is a video

As you can tell, I'm not good at mapping xD and don't mind the menu thing xD. I don't know how that happened but it never happened to me before.

And all scripts in that vid are 100% from scratch, no programs like poketronic or anything like that just XSE.

I can do more advance stuff then that.

I'm a really active scripter. So If you ask me for a script il give it to you at max in the same day

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back