• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Apokélypse

Years
  • Okay here is two idea's
    Hide and seek- in the town before it a kid ran off and the parent is worried as none of them has a pokemon to use so they recruit the main character to go and find him but a strong wild pokemon attacks.

Scavenger hunt- 2 merchants block the exit as they had came through and was chased by wild pokemon or some bad guys, dropping a few items along the way they ask the main characters to go back through the long route looking for a list of items. but they are hidden and you don't have and itemfinder (depending where and how far it is into the story)

I usually do general things till i know its being used then i can usually expand and write more as well as if it can be scripted or not.

Civet

Civet the Cat
    Years
  • Okay here is two idea's
    Hide and seek- in the town before it a kid ran off and the parent is worried as none of them has a pokemon to use so they recruit the main character to go and find him but a strong wild pokemon attacks.

Scavenger hunt- 2 merchants block the exit as they had came through and was chased by wild pokemon or some bad guys, dropping a few items along the way they ask the main characters to go back through the long route looking for a list of items. but they are hidden and you don't have and itemfinder (depending where and how far it is into the story)

I usually do general things till i know its being used then i can usually expand and write more as well as if it can be scripted or not.

Sounds great - two good ideas which don't interfere with the main storyline of the hack. Very good.

I will be able to script both ideas and implement them into the hack, which is also a good thing. Welcome to Team Apokélypse. :)

I'll either contact you via PM or email with assignments I would like you to complete. You'll also receive a copy of the hack to help you compose ideas.

Welcome to the team.​

Years
  • Sounds great - two good ideas which don't interfere with the main storyline of the hack. Very good.

I will be able to script both ideas and implement them into the hack, which is also a good thing. Welcome to Team Apokélypse. :)

I'll either contact you via PM or email with assignments I would like you to complete. You'll also receive a copy of the hack to help you compose ideas.

Welcome to the team.​

Awesome Thanks ^^ the more i know the more ideas i can get, especially the layout.

Cheyron

Starting out
    Years
  • Thank you for your interest in Pokémon Apokélypse. Read through the storyline of the hack by clicking here and I'd like you to compose some dialog for a quest that you think would fit the scenario (for example, writing the dialog of the "suspicious man" talking to the player and telling him about these underground battles). You must have an intelligent and creative flare with your way of words.

Just reply on this thread once you've finished and I'll make my assessment. Keep in mind that this job requires quality over quantity; I'd much rather read a paragraph of flawless literature than four to five paragraphs of nonsense.
    Thanks mate. :)

I'll work on it and get back to you! Do you want me to add directions/actions into the text (example: "You turn to face him", ect)?

Silent Crest

Celestial Shine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    What is the difference from being on the team and an affiliation? Just wondering.

Civet

Civet the Cat
    Years
  • Thanks mate. :)

I'll work on it and get back to you! Do you want me to add directions/actions into the text (example: "You turn to face him", ect)?

That'd be ideal. The more detail you add the more accurate picture I will have of what you're trying to create with the quest.

What is the difference from being on the team and an affiliation? Just wondering.

Affiliations are people that I've hired, but haven't yet produced any work for the hack. Once they do so, they'll be moved from the affiliations and placed into the official team. It's nothing to be concerned about in your position as you've not been assigned any work to complete, as of yet.

Back