• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I don't think we need to bother with them yet. They will destroy themselves given time, and we would do well to gain strength before challenging them outright. For we may be the more effective team, but sheer numbers can wear us down.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Plus they have interpol on them already we'll only draw attention to ourselves and away from them. So let Galactic fall apart then we'll sweep in and take control with no opposition.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    well first we have to determine if Kyogre is indeed in the Johto region or if it is still in Hoenn.Then we must locate the orbs as well.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    You think the Profs know of his whereabouts? If we disguised someone as a new trainer, we might be able to get some info out of them. But it would take quite the effort not to raise suspicion when a new trainer is talking about Legendary Pokemon.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    that sounds difficult. perhaps we could bribe somebody they already trust into asking for info on Kyogre. There is also Capt.Stern a well traveled man of the sea should be able to tell us something useful. We could also loot the Labs if all else fails.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    True, but if we bribe someone, that means that there is a whole other person that we have to keep mind of. I'd trust one of our own much more, if he can't get a Pokemon at the lab, then we'll try something else.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Okay but which Prof are we going to target I see 3 with potential Oak,Elm and Birch. Any siting of Kyogre in the Johto region would have undoubtedly been reported to Elm or Oak. Birch happens to be the only Prof in or near the Hoenn region so surely he'd know. Only problem is finding a member that could infiltrate these labs as a trainer, I'm thinking we should approach them with a senior member in a Lab assistant type of way.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
    Picking a Prof. to go after is definitely a hard choice and I personally think we should go after Oak. He is the leading Pokemon researcher and should know way more than Birch or Elm would.Tracking down Oak won't be easy though because he does a lot of traveling between Kanto and Johto and we definitely don't want end up all the way Kanto.But then I guess we could have a member go undercover and get info from Birch before we leave Hoenn in the first place and if has nothing we could set off for Johto and set up a small unit near Goldenrod to wait for Oak.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Oak has also frequented Sinnoh, which is another good reason to set up in the Sevis as they are close to Johto,Kanto,Sinnoh and Hoenn.
    Well from the looks of things the Rockets don't want to be out friends anymore.....so we had better find Kyogre soon to make sure they don't try anything........Rash?

Years
    The thing about Oak is that, he's far too famous. He'd be the hardest to capture, because he's the most noticeable and makes a good number of public appearances. I say we go after Elm, he's usually
    the quiet type that would go unnoticed if he were to 'disappear' and I'm sure he'd crack easily and spill whatever information he had on Kyogre's whereabouts.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Elm, however, is not notable for research on legendaries. Anything about legendaries in Johto would more likely to have been reported to Leader Jasmine in the west, Leader Morty in central Johto, or Leader Clair in the east. However, if we were slip up while interrogating either of those two, we would be immediately pushed out of Johto.

An alternate option would be to make an attempt to use one of the other Leaders for a source of information, as the eight of them freely share information among themselves. I would recommend using Whitney, as she is rather talkative as well as gullible; Bugsy, as he is the youngest and most naiive; or Falkner, as he is the most inexperienced as of yet.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Or we could try really low key approach and just begin to question locals around Cianwood and Olivine for changes in Tides,Waves,Currents,weather or Giant Whale like silhouettes in the Ocean. though there is a chance they might accidentally lead us to Lugia but then we could just formulate a plan to capture it and have it aid us in catching Kyogre.

treecko0

Carpe Diem
    Years
    Username: treecko0
    Partner Pokemon: Corphish
    Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua?
    Yes, I do.....Saphire was the first game I played and finished...

We're going to construct a new base in the Hoenn Region, where should it be?
    Sky Pillar, I like where its located.
    How shall we take action against Team Magma?
    We should have an all-out attack.
    Should we ask the Rockets for assistance?
    I don't think we need any help ;)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Teammates, I bring you alarming news.

Somehow, the Rockets have infiltrated out hideout. They know our secrets, our plans, our goals. They know what we intended to do with them after they had outlived their usefulness, and will work with us no more. Despite their apparent lack of organization they are arrogant and confident in their power, and plan to take us on as well as Team Magma.
    It seems there is no more hope for a united front.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Well, now the Rockets have stopped working with us we only have two other choices if we want an alliance with another team: Those Insane Guys from Sinnoh, or those new knight-guys from Unova.

Also, if you want a Professor that knows a lot about legends, I say neither Oak, Elm, or Birch and instead capture Rowan. He's only famous locally and the only person who would notice his dissappearence would be his aide. And maybe Oak.

UPDATE:

According to our "old friends" at Team Rocket Mr. Pokemon, a man who is a friend of Prof. Elm's and lives outside of Cherrygrove City in Johto, has the two orbs.

ANOTHER UPDATE: All three legendaries, Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre, have been spotted by the ancient tower on Route 48 in Johto. This information was gathered by yours truly, and provides further proof that we should set up base in Johto. Then, after we get Kyogre, we can finally settle who gets Goldenrod.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    But would Rowan know much at all about Hoenn myths? He seems very localized and stuck to his home region.

As for alliances, Galactics are much too psycho to work with. I haven't yet gathered much information on Plasma, though.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Or we could try really low key approach and just begin to question locals around Cianwood and Olivine for changes in Tides,Waves,Currents,weather or Giant Whale like silhouettes in the Ocean. though there is a chance they might accidentally lead us to Lugia but then we could just formulate a plan to capture it and have it aid us in catching Kyogre.

If we ask them about large whale shapes in the water, they'll probably assume we're talking about Wailords, they exist in Johto now, right? I'm pretty sure that guy brought them over when he began construction of the Safari Zone near Cianwood.

UPDATE:

According to our "old friends" at Team Rocket Mr. Pokemon, a man who is a friend of Prof. Elm's and lives outside of Cherrygrove City in Johto, has the two orbs.
    Wait, how long ago did you get this information? If it was after they made the decision to split, they may either be trying to lead us down the wrong path, or worse, be laying there waiting for an ambush. Hell, they even could have contacted Jenny saying that Mr. Pokemon is about to be captured. We need to be careful.

Also, I think we should go after Birch. He is usually doing fieldwork, so if we captured him, everyone would assume he's off in the field.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I agree with the Birch plan I am also skeptical about this whole Mr.Pokemon has the Orbs if he did would Team Rocket have taken them in hopes of catching 3 very powerful and rare pokemon?

and we are looking for Wailords could be our cover story merely trying to see if the locals have seen anything different or unusual could be of great help in located Kyogre.

also if we suspect Kyogre is in the Embedded Tower we should post sentries along Cliff Cave and around the tower itself it is possible that Team R's greed will bring the Blue Orb right to us if they have it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back