• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Team Aqua/Magma

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
  • well aqua and magma were both stuiped but they were cleaver than galactic/rocket because a)the galactices like flowers
    b)team galactic think there cleaver because they're in a group
    C)team rocket like money more than pokemon
    but as cleaver as they are no one's cleaver enough
    a)they think the ledandry pokemon will obey them with 1 orb they should
    of took them both
    b)they way underestimate the amount of weather
    c)magma go under water to get groudon(in ruby)
    and I end up thinking and I quote"why go under water to get a ground pokemon"
    :cheeky::laugh:

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • I never understood their plans, either. They're laughable, to be perfectly frank. If you got rid of all the water, life as we know it would eventually be wiped out. If you got rid of all the land, all life other than sea life as we know it would eventually be wiped out. Both of the teams have ludicrous plans and the fact that they failed to see they did was humorous.

ETA: But I like Team Magmas outfits.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • That is a hard one. I'd rather have the world turned to land than water. But aqua's outfits are cooler. I guess I can't decide.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'd say I liked Aqua best, simply because my love for Water types are better, plus Archie is hotter than Maxie

I didn't like the "plans" they had :( They were to I don't know the word, I'll just use Sydian's; Far Fetched, one wanting to expand the land and dry up the sea whilst the other wanted to expand the sea and destroy the land.

There both utterly stupid, Team Rocket or Team Plasma had a better goal, to an extent Galactic had a better goal.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Team Aqua and Magma are amazing simply by virtue of their battle music - some of the best ever, I think. Also, Archie and Maxie's was even better. I still have it on my iPod how many years later.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The only thing that annoyed me about them was the fact that there Pokemon were too weak and didn't give out that much experience points. But when it came to their plans, it didn't bother me as much. I also love team Magma's outfits but didn't like team aqua's outfits (that annoyed me a little too)

:t354:TG

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • Team Magma and Aqua were certainly... interesting. I'm going to have to agree that their plans are just bloody weird. Seriously, flooding/droughting the world? Have all of you been smoking Slowpoke tail or something?

At least they didn't have those dreadful bowl cuts that Galactic had, though.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Team Magma and Aqua were certainly... interesting. I'm going to have to agree that their plans are just bloody weird. Seriously, flooding/droughting the world? Have all of you been smoking Slowpoke tail or something?

At least they didn't have those dreadful bowl cuts that Galactic had, though.

I know where they got the Slowpoke tail. Team Rocket's Slowpoke tail black market. Magma/Aqua's plans were always weird but I liked the Aqua Leader.

Years
  • Same thing Sydian said. The whole time I played the game and would have to fight them i'd be like 'Okay time to gain some experience points by fighting a punch of Poocheyna's, Caravhanas and the other stuff they keep spamming' I didn't take them seriously. Sure Team Rocket may have spammed the same stuff over and over again but they were evil enough that they were up to other things than just making a lot of land mass or a lot of water.

I do have to say I liked them a lot better than Team Plasma. I hated the story in 4th gen and they were the biggest reason. Cyrus seemed very '1st Pokemon movie' to me.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • My favourite group are Team Aqua, I do like Magma too but Aqua are the best :]

The only down side to them was constant Poochyenas & Carvanahs (occasinally Zubats) it's okay now and then but to have what seemed like every Grunt having them is waaaay too repetitive IMO like the Rattatas & Zubats for TR, they need to fix this.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
    Years
  • Ugh its a ridiculous plot beetween the two, the admin minions have their chests on show (eugh digital abs), and why do all the teams cause problems?

Years
  • Well, the teams Aqua/Magma are better that the old Rocket Team XD

I like the Team Aqua, but I can't understand why both teams used Zubat and Poochyena (and its evolutions), and only sometimes used Numel, or Sharpedo, etc..
    It was some strange to me. (at latest was because I recently play it at first time)

Years
  • I found them simply boring and uninteresting. They're my least favorite of the villain teams.

I like their outfits, though.

Oharo

̣
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Spoiler:

Summarized reaction all the teams, and I agree.

Back