• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Beach and Desert

theking6

Water Types!! :D
Years
  • Hack by: theking6 and Pokemonatoms
    :t100:Beach-Desert:t102:
    :t054::t098::t116: :t027::t104::t050:

Team Beach and Desert
    Hack of-
    logo-menu.png

Story
    Beach
    10 years ago, a giant wave washed over all of Kanto. Nobody knows what caused this wave, but it was devastating. It wiped out all fire, ground, and rock types. And soon, water type Pokemon started to take over Kanto. Some Pokemon even adapted to the water. You were born just shortly after this terrible disaster. And now, ten years later on your birthday, you are ready to start training Pokemon. You get a choice between three Pokemon to start with. Psyduck, Krabby, and Horsea. But, your rival was born on the very same day, and gets his choice of Pokemon. His Grandpa has a Voltorb special ordered for him. And of course, he tries to battle you. Thus, starting your adventure.

Desert
    10 years ago, a terrible sandstorm blew over Kanto, what caused it is a mystery, all we know is how terribly it effected Kanto. It wiped out all electric, poison, and flying types. And soon, ground and rock type Pokemon started taking over Kanto. Some Pokemon even adapted to these harsh conditions. You were born just after this devastating event. And now, ten years later on your birthday, you are ready to start training Pokemon. You get a choice between three Pokemon to start with. Sandshrew, Cubone, and Diglett. But, your rival was born on the very same day, and gets his choice of Pokemon. His Grandpa has an Exeggcute special ordered for him. And of course, he tries to battle you. Thus, starting your adventure.

I am going to completely remake Kanto, same map, but the cities and routes are going to be effected by the water\sandstorm. I'm also going to adapt some of the Pokemon to new types so I need somebody who can retype Pokemon.

Needed-
    Spriters: h0b0
    Mappers: drauszewski, Starchomp, HeartGold95
    Opening Editors:
    Script Editors: Starchomp
    Overworld Editors:
    Trainer's Pokemon Editors:
    Beta Testers:

If you wish to enter please fill out this application.
    Job(s):
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact Info:

Example-
    Job(s):Mapper, Scripter
    Proof of Work: (Place Picture Here)
    Past Experience: N\A
    Contact Info: PM

Features:
    Pokemon Retypes
    New Gyms, Elite 4, and Trainers
    Get Squirtle in Beach Version, Charmander in Desert Version after Elite 4
    Bulbasaur event, Lv. 50
    New Opening Sequence
    Other features are open for suggestion. Please give me any ideas you have for the hack, thank you all.

Last edited:

Pokemonatoms

something...
    Years
  • Job(s):spriter scripting anything little you can't do!
    Proof of Work: look at my pixel thread or my team thead
    Past Experience: My team (sig)
    Contact Info: PM

theking6

Years
  • I'm sorry but... you're accepted! Now I have a special offer for you, message me when you see this.

Years
  • hey man this looks sick. id love to help. i dont have very much proof cause i dont post my stuff on here or anything. but im pretty good at mapping with advance map. and i can beta test and edit pokemon. if ur interested.

Years
  • Job(s) -map editor(no ow and warps) and pokemon editor. Beta testing
    Proof of work- pokemon trinity(personnal hack)(not on here)
    Pervious experiance- pokemon trinity. Hacking for about a year
    Contact info- pm here or reply to thread

Years
  • i havent been able to get a thread yet. i know im really new but i can do mapping and pokemon editing. ill try and get you screen shots as soon as i can

h0b0

Dark Gengar
    Years
  • Job(s): Spriter, can't make new pokes but i can edit exisiting ones to "adapt" them to ground/water. I can also convert images to sprites.
    Proof of Work: cant post links yet. sorry, i need 15 or more posts. i have two examples in an album on my profile.
    Past Experience: none really, i've made a few minor mods but gave up because its too much work for 1 person.
    Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

theking6

Years
  • drauszewski: I still need some proof of work. Until you can show me, you are not accepted. Sorry.

h0b0: Maybe could you show me a little more? Post a couple more.

Years
  • well guys i know its not much this is my changed map for the petalburg woods. i changed pokemon, movement permisons, and overall aesthetic look as well as weather.

theking6

Years
  • h0b0: Could you show me a water type sandshrew maybe?

drauszewski: It's nice, but it could be a more dramatic change. Aw, what the heck, accepted!

Last edited:
    Years
  • well like i sadi i cant do warps n events n that kinda limits what i can do. send me a vague idea of what you want for the first few towns n a rom base and ill get started(P:

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Job(s): id like to apply to be a mapper and/or scripter
    Proof of Work: i'll post it soon but i need 15 posts before i can do it
    Past Experience: none yet :P
    Contact Info: [email protected]

I can do pretty much anything with mapping but i have the most experience with routes

with scripting, I'd say im a moderate scripter but im sure there is some limitations to that

theking6

Years
  • drauszewski: Rom base down thereVV
    h0b0: Nice, accepted!
    Starchomp: I'll accept you then after 15 posts!

h0b0

Dark Gengar
    Years
  • ok, no school right now so i can probably work on some sprites. Can you send me a list of needed sprites so i can start working?

Back