• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Beach and Desert

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    lol, when I made that post I didnt realize that I could use file attachments

Here is my proof:

Spoiler:

theking6

Water Types!! :D
    Years
  • h0b0: I will pm you the list.
    drauszewski: I don't know what to tell you..
    Starchomp: You are pretty good! Accepted! I need you to make Pallet town a bunch different, make it all watery. I don't care how you do it, as long as it has a lot of water. I can't wait to see the end result.

h0b0: I will pm you the list.
    drauszewski: I don't know what to tell you..
    Starchomp: You are pretty good! Accepted! I need you to make Pallet town a bunch different, make it all watery. I don't care how you do it, as long as it has a lot of water. I can't wait to see the end result.

Last edited:

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    awesome, I'll get started on it right away

btw, I cant load the rom either

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Whew, OK I got it done, I decided on making it sorta like an island, where on the left side you can go to another part of the map you can do what you want with that

I'm not sure if this is what you had envisioned and if you dont like it I can remake it if you want.

Years
  • ok this is the idea i was talking about. let me know what you think or any changes u wanna make. you are the leader lol (;or anyone elses opinions are welcome

theking6

Years
  • Ok, just start with a new rom. And send me the patch for it. We'll see if that works.
    And drauszewski, what are the lines?

Years
  • different regions. like in the swamp area you can do different mapping trainers as well as pokemon or pokemon types the wouldnt be found in other regions. its like how other games have volcanos n deserts n forest except all of these have to do with water.

theking6

Years
  • different regions. like in the swamp area you can do different mapping trainers as well as pokemon or pokemon types the wouldnt be found in other regions. its like how other games have volcanos n deserts n forest except all of these have to do with water.

Ok then it looks like we are going to have some ground types, for swamp areas. But they have to be water type too.

theking6

Years
  • Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been grounded.:P

Starchomp: Yes, probably.
    HeartGold95: Pretty good, minor errors. But still pretty nice! Accepted!

HeartGold95

HeartGoldFTW!
    Years
  • Alright thank you very much! Btw, I do have a problem myself too though. My computer's charger has been broken and well I have no clue into when I could start mapping. :/ and then school specially AP..

Edit: I can add some tiles from some other hack but ofcourse give credit to them for using them in the first place. On my proof of work I added Zel's ShinyGold tileset.

Last edited:
    Back