• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Black Forest (Recruiting)

what is a good town name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • ok i will next time but do you guys think thats a good idea? if so it would give me sometime to start writing my idea for a game down for after this game.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    My rom crashed :( :(
    i will have to re-insert all the indoors and the houses now so ill need like more time

demondismon

Years
  • man that sucks its ok though im pretty sure we got time...its gives all of us time to come up with more ideas

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Haha sure im almost back on track but i need to insert house tiles first a few things i need to ask
    first who can remap all the indoors? (well most of them for now)
    Must town 2&3 have gyms?
    can i fix up town 2 its very confusing and jumbly?
    route2 i dont see the exit to it?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Haha dont ask me and it may be a day or two before maps start again :/ anyways im going to map town 3 i hope its a city :D also ill get on inserting cave tiles soon

if anyone can suggest forest tiles plese i will be gratefull i havnt found any yet :/

demondismon

Years
  • the is an exit on the left and right lol.... but yea you can remap the town i mainly wanna map routes. and possibly some cave/forest. but im gonna work on one of my ideas till this is fixed

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Ja i know i saw but you can get to the exit on the left :/

How about we make a forest entrance on the right then you go into the forest then we make a forest exit to the right to the end of your route?

Last edited:

demondismon

Years
  • yes you can im looking at the map right now.. you can too leave on either side..... look closer
    btw i found you also got some stuff to fix such as movement permission i see you can walk on some trees and over rocks???

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    I never said i was done with that stuff unless you wanna fix it for me it tires me out, if you could fix those behaviour bytes and the indoor ones but try not to change the tiles as some of them are put it in certain ways xD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Well then what touch ups? if you ganna say that tell me what "you" think looks "bad" so i can try fix it...

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Here you go. ;)
    -Color error above each tree.
    -Grass doesn't blend in.
    -Walkway sides have different color green entirely.
    -Empty spaces of field have weird shadow or something.
    -Trees are all straight and even.

Edit: Ok I see you have a more updated pic. Lol. Looks good. Better than the old that's for sure. Just try and make the grass more wild then tamed.

demondismon

Years
  • lmao yea sure ill go through the maps and movement... hey m.l i have a question ill pm you it though. and i think you guys will like my maps once we get into the rom more.... lol

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Here you go.
    -Color error above each tree.
    -Grass doesn't blend in.
    -Walkway sides have different color green entirely.
    -Empty spaces of field have weird shadow or something.
    -Trees are all straight and even.

Edit: Ok I see you have a more updated pic. Lol. Looks good. Better than the old that's for sure. Just try and make the grass more wild then tamed.

Colour error above each tree i dont see that :)
    Path well i was restriced to pallete so i had to use what i had xD
    grass well i guess i could add a few more grass pieces to spice it up :/
    empty spaces is this my map?

lol well thanx haha i prefer to know these things so i can fix them xD

lmao yea sure ill go through the maps and movement... hey m.l i have a question ill pm you it though. and i think you guys will like my maps once we get into the rom more.... lol
    i got it but ill post my reply here
    yea sure but i dont think ill have plenty time to help out as im seriously busy but yea i will help where i can xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back