• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blaze [Recruiting]

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    Send me a script so i can see what your capable of and also ppl of pokecommunity i need a music inserter and a tile inserter (im learning to be 1 but having a little trouble)i am always connected so i can and probably will accept any submissions so.........yeah

Years
    Hey Can you Tell Me Some Event to Make Script and Here are Some Basic Scripts -
    Team Blaze [Recruiting]

D:\Anugrah\NDS\Pokemon Roms\Gameboy Advance Roms\Test\sds.png

D:\Anugrah\NDS\Pokemon Roms\Gameboy Advance Roms\Test\sds.png/[IMG]

[IMG]https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=1a5d4aa5f5&view=att&th=12901ae5a807e108&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=file0&zw Am i In or Out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    hey guys i thought this might help with scripting/mapping

if you go to a map of say Pallet town, and the in Advancemap click insert map and go under create new space.

Advancemap copies everything about pallet town. All events and tiles. That way if you want to make a pallet-esck town like twinleaf or something, you can edit the copied map to look like the new one you want, while keeping all the scripts.

It is kinda like how the rom has two saffron towns.

I have been using it to create big routes for my world tour... Mapping from Hoenn is finished.. Johto is almost done, Kanto is finished, and Orange islands are almost there. Sinnoh hasn't been started yet until all the rest so I know what I can work with.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    Skill(s): Scripting
    Proof of Work: GivePokemon Script
    Spoiler:

I can also do Signs, Text, and I am learning more by the day.
    Past Experience: None
    Contact Info (Optional): PM or VM
    Time Zone/Online Availability on PC: Nights, Est

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I'm in!!! I'm pretty good at mapping, so I can help with that!
    btw which rom are we hacking? FireRed? and i didn't fill out the official application form.
    skills: mapping
    Proof of work: I've got a map ready, still need to figure out how to put it up here though
    Past Experienence: none (that is I haven't ever completely finished hacking a ROM. I started, worked for a little while, and after a few failed attempts at a givepokemon script, left and rarin' to get back into it now)
    contact info: PM, VM, or, if necessary ask me for my email

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    hey locoroco it shows that you are desprite for tile inserters. Well have you ever thought of something called a rom base? They have a bunch of rom bases in the rom resource section, and they even have some with d/p/pt tiles. So thats what I would suggest. Just remember to give credit.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    You have to upload it to Photobucket, or Imageshack or some sort of image hosting website, and then get the link with the
    Team Blaze [Recruiting]

Back