• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blazing Empire

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Name: Devon
    Skills: Scripting, Beta Testing, Video Making, Banner Making, other minor things.
    Proof: Beta Testing = N/A (No way to prove.), Banner Making = in Sig. (Team Illuminated Darkness), Video making = N/A AT THE MOMENT. I will make a like 1 minute one tomorrow and post it, and Scripting =
    Spoiler:

If you need more for scripting, then lemme know.

You can do a bit of banner making, since i am the main banner maker, but you are great at scripting so you are defenetely in for that, and yep, we need another beta tester, you can be video maker too!
    EDIT:
    Everyone please join the new Blazing Empire official site , www.blazing-empire.webs.com

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    I am not a very good Titlescreen editor . I can only edit the Pokemon and that also to an extent . But I can make DP textboxes and bootscreen . ( Maybe No-Profit warning also ) But I think you have Yuuichi for that .

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    I am not a very good Titlescreen editor . I can only edit the Pokemon and that also to an extent . But I can make DP textboxes and bootscreen . ( Maybe No-Profit warning also ) But I think you have Yuuichi for that .

still if you can edit anything on the titlescreen you can do it, if you can do infernape i will send you the rom!

Years
    Hmm i am your bud so il help you out some. as long as some ppl help me on my hack. cause im in very much need of some hard working team mates
    Name: Todoroki Heh Heh heh
    skilz: Mapping scripting editing intro txt, and other stuff. can make vids and other stuff
    proof: look at my hack Pokemon Evolution: Evil Unleashed

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Hmm i am your bud so il help you out some. as long as some ppl help me on my hack. cause im in very much need of some hard working team mates
    Name: Todoroki Heh Heh heh
    skilz: Mapping scripting editing intro txt, and other stuff. can make vids and other stuff
    proof: look at my hack Pokemon Evolution: Evil Unleashed

Your in (DUH!!!) mapper, scripter, intro text editor

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    cool cant wait, and by the way here is your userbar for the team:
    Team Blazing Empire

Years
    yes upload it to image shack look at the image by right clicking it and selecting view image than look at the direct link on that page and im 13 going on 14

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Ok, yes my 100th Post!!!!! and it's on my own team thred too!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!

Ehgremm,
    back to team business, this is an update,

Update
    just so you guys know i am doing something here, i have done the full mapping for the first town and have already requested todo for the scripts. :)

Me and onyx79 are busy working with OW sprites, which we both agree are going well!

-07harris

poliwrath10

Pokemon Dark World Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    username:poliwrath10 (don't have 10 years)
    skills:title screen editor, warps,events BUT i don't know how to use scripts

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
    I have No idea how to change textboxes:( im learning how to do that so you can do it

Back