• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blue Complete(recruting)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • Team name
    Team Blue Complete

Introduction
    Well I'm Hackchu, some people may know me as tysonrss, some well...may not know me. I've started a few hacks in the past but only two have made it onto the forum in any shape or form. One hack I introduced was Pokemon Advanced Yellow. It was a Yellow Remake on Firered. I made progress but due to the lack of help and no Pikachu following you, the project dropped. I made quite a bit progress though and I thought it was pretty good considering I included many events one which involved the Male and female heroes of Ruby and Sapphire. There was also a Celebii event before you reached Viridian Forest that involved Team Rocket.

My second hack that I stopped out of pure bordem and businessness was called Pokemon Legends, a game set in a make believe Fiorre region. There you were graduating an academy with your rival and 3 other students. Got your trainer card to prove you're a official Pokemon Trainer, and Lapras became your first pokemon. The game had a Day and night system as well. Team Rocket was the main culprit. I was looking foward to completing it as much people looked foward to it more-so than my yellow remake. But my life got ahead of me, and work ceased.

Now there is new work to be done, a hack different from anything you've ever seen. The name of the new hack will be...Pokemon Crysallis. Now than, if you want to know the scoop of the story, PM me. I will not post it here to avoid the theft of my idea. Thank you.
    I will say it involves the comeback of Team Rocket and Magma and Aqua for one final time.
    Application form

Skill(s):
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact Information:
    Time Zone:

What I'd like is at least 1 or 2 scriptors, I'm a pretty good scriptor myself but I do make mistakes. Plus the hack will take a hell of a lot longer if I'm the only one. 3 Beta testers, at least 2 or 3 Mappers(not a good one myself) and someone who knows how to import sprites. That's basically all.
    Current team members
    Currently it's only me, hope to change that soon!

Current Projects
    Pokemon Crysallis

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Okay, I've decided to scratch this project and come up with something new. Refer to the 1st post as it has been edited. If interested in the new project, PM me or something.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Skill(s):Mapping/Beta Tester
    Proof of Work: Don't have yet
    Past Experience:I have Hacked Firered a few times working on a hack called Pokemon Oblivion
    Contact Information:Youtube-Musiccomposer2011,Here By VM/PM,[email protected]
    Time Zone:UTC

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • It appears you just joined today...however if you wanna be a mapper. I'd have to see some work that you've done to be a mapper.

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
  • Skill(s): Mapper (Sorry, EXTREME Novie scripter talking).
    Proof of Work: https://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5296/hackyv.png(The fence is empty for a reason). The reason being scripting.
    Past Experience: About 2 or 3 weeks. I'm the mapper in the game called "Pokemon: Ryta Quest." You can look for "Skyrolab Agencies" in the Team Discussions.
    Contact Information: PM or Gmail. PM me if you want my e-mail address.
    Time Zone: Not sure but I live in Sri Lanka.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
  • Skill(s): Spriting
    Proof of Work: (P.S. None of them can be used in the hack, because a lot of them are being used in Team Snivy)

Past Experience: Currently in Team Snivy, Previously in Team Alpha and Omega
    Contact Information: PM, please.
    Time Zone: GMT -5

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Hmm interesting. You sir, just got yourself joined into Team Blue. Congrats. Further conversations will be had via PM. Thanks alot :D

Back