• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team-Building Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I battle on battle spot typically, never was that big on competitive, besides, I don't like Smogon's standards on banning Aegislash to ubers, c'mon, where's the fun in using/facing legends? Anyway, what do I do about Salamence then? I'd rather not use Garchomp as I see that WAY too often.
    Aegislash was banned to Ubers because it was difficult to counter, since it could run a wide variety of sets.

In Battle Spot, you can get away with using 2 Megas in your team of 6, as you can pick the right Mega depending on the matchup. In that case, Mega Salamence is superior to its regular form, as it has much better bulk and has an easier time against Fairies, since Aerilate Return/Double-Edge hits them very hard:
    -Dragon Dance
    -Return/Double-Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast/Draco Meteor/Roost/Substitute
    Nature: Naive/Naughty/Jolly/Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Salamencite
    Ability: Intimidate

or
    -Draco Meteor
    -Double-Edge
    -Fire Blast
    -Earthquake/Roost/Hyper Voice
    Nature: Rash/Naive
    EVs: 4 Atk/252 SAtk/252 Spe

or
    -Substitute
    -Toxic
    -Roost
    -Return/Double-Edge
    Nature: Jolly
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Spe

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Aegislash was banned to Ubers because it was difficult to counter, since it could run a wide variety of sets.

In Battle Spot, you can get away with using 2 Megas in your team of 6, as you can pick the right Mega depending on the matchup. In that case, Mega Salamence is superior to its regular form, as it has much better bulk and has an easier time against Fairies, since Aerilate Return/Double-Edge hits them very hard:
    -Dragon Dance
    -Return/Double-Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast/Draco Meteor/Roost/Substitute
    Nature: Naive/Naughty/Jolly/Adamant

or
    -Draco Meteor
    -Double-Edge
    -Fire Blast
    -Earthquake/Roost/Hyper Voice
    Nature: Rash/Naive

or
    -Substitute
    -Toxic
    -Roost
    -Return/Double-Edge
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Spe

I what should I use instead of Salamence and Garchomp? Not too fond of intimidate, Moxie is better IMO.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I what should I use instead of Salamence and Garchomp?
    Other dragons to pick from are like Dragonite, Mega Altaria, Lati@s, Black Kyurem, maybe Hydreigon. You doing rated or unrated BattleSpot btw? Also you don't need to worry about Smogon's banlist in BattleSpot.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I use Absol Mega evo, who should I pick instead if Salamence is bad without mega evo? Hydreigon, Noivern, or Crobat?

Of those three, Hydreigon would be the best option. Another choice to consider if you're wary of the 4x weakness to Fairy-types is Dragonite, which just had an event recently with its Multiscale ability.

But, regarding Hydreigon, a decent set would look something like this:

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
    Modest Nature
    Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    - Draco Meteor
    - Dark Pulse
    - Flash Cannon
    - Earth Power

I know that some people run mixed Hydreigon in which case you would use another nature like Mild. There is also the option for a Choice Scarf Hydreigon given its great power and mediocre speed, it can hit hard and (almost) always first to revenge kill something. That set would look a bit like this:

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
    Timid Nature*
    Levitate
    EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpAtk / 4 Atk
    - Draco Meteor
    - Dark Pulse
    - Earth Power
    - U-turn

U-turn is used on this set and not the aforementioned set because it can guarantee a free switch-in if you manage to KO your opponent with U-turn, which is useful for late game play when you've already knocked out a few of your opponent Pokémon and know what the remaining Pokémon are, it can make the situation very favorable for you.
    * It's also possible to go for a Hasty or Naive nature if you don't want to reduce the power of U-turn, which isn't the most important move on this set but it is very useful. It's up to you, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Omega Ruby Sun Team

So I've always loved Nine Tails, and have always tried to build teams with it, and now with my Fiancee wanting to play more competitively, I need to step up my game to help her get some practice in when internet is not available. I want to build a Sunny Day/Drought team, but am unsure where to start. I know about the Leaf Guard, Chlorophyll stuff, as well as the buffs that Sunny Day gives to fire STABS, but don't really know what pokemon to use to maximize it's effectiveness.

Some have told me to run both Charizard and Venusaur to fake people out on which mega I'm actually running, while others have suggested running Blastoise for opposing Fire sweepers and access to rapid spin.

My fiancee's rules are no legendary pokemon, but that is it, so if any one has any basic advice on what pokemon other than Nine Tails, to run I am all ears. Thanks for the help guys and gals!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So I've always loved Nine Tails, and have always tried to build teams with it, and now with my Fiancee wanting to play more competitively, I need to step up my game to help her get some practice in when internet is not available. I want to build a Sunny Day/Drought team, but am unsure where to start. I know about the Leaf Guard, Chlorophyll stuff, as well as the buffs that Sunny Day gives to fire STABS, but don't really know what pokemon to use to maximize it's effectiveness.

Some have told me to run both Charizard and Venusaur to fake people out on which mega I'm actually running, while others have suggested running Blastoise for opposing Fire sweepers and access to rapid spin.

My fiancee's rules are no legendary pokemon, but that is it, so if any one has any basic advice on what pokemon other than Nine Tails, to run I am all ears. Thanks for the help guys and gals!
    Charizard and Venusaur are good places to start. They aren't really gonna fake people out on which mega you're using, it'll be obvious since it'll be easy to tell it's a sun team, especially cuz you want Mega Charizard Y, so you can have an extra sun summoner (so the burden of getting the sun up is not entirely on Ninetales, and so if one of them dies your basic strategy doesn't fall apart). Zard Y makes for a great wallbreaker, and fortunately OHKOs Tyranitar and 2HKOs mixed Hippowdon without the sun (watch out for Scarf Tyranitar though). Then make Venusaur a Cholorophyll sweeper. I'd recommend bulky Starmie over Blastoise for your water type spinner because Blastoise lacks a recovery move and is slightly underwhelming without its mega, and you can't afford to not run Mega Zard Y. A set something like:

Starmie @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 240 HP / 44 Def / 224 Spe
    Timid Nature
    -Scald
    -Reflect Type/maybe some coverage move or something
    -Recover
    -Rapid Spin

Reflect Type may not be totally neccessary on your team but it has the nice bonus of baiting in Bisharp/Ferrothorn/Tyranitar, who while obliterated by Mega Zard, will probably run away from it.

Probably the biggest threats to the team would be (Sand Rush) Excadrill in sand and rain teams, since the former outspeeds everything you'll have if the sand is up (you may not be able to negate the sand in time) and destroys you with Earthquake/Rock Slide, and Venusaur can't tank its stuff for long, while the latter has the inherent type advantage against you and will be prepared for Venusaur. For Excadrill, physically defensive Gliscor makes for a good answer since it's immune to EQ and can KO back with its own EQ, and Swords Dance/Knock Off, Roost, and Poison Heal are all good stuff, in addition to the Electric immunity. Skarmory also provides a Ground immunity and walls Excadrill to no end and can phaze it out and set up Stealth Rock, though it's also very passive. Pokemon with super-effective priority can also work too.

Rain is a little harder to deal with, given that it's a whole team that's the problem and not just one Pokemon, as well as the fact that Water is a very good and diverse type in general. Venusaur is also Ice weak and rain teams will carry something with an Ice move, so you can't rely on it at first. Best thing to do is probably to bait out the Politoed somehow and eliminate it so they lose their only auto-rain summoner. Once you remove their ability to make it rain and get the sun shining, you hold the advantage, though be aware that rain teams sometimes carry Pokemon that use Rain Dance as back up in the event of Politoed's death. Tornadus-T is also common on rain teams and is something to watch out for since it has high Speed and Hurricane is accurate under rain. Not sure what specifically to suggest to you to deal with rain teams though....

Chansey/Blissey might also be problems due they have an assload of bulk (particularly on the special side)+recovery.

That's probably not everything, but I hope it helps.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    [Team Help] Rain of Regigigas

Hi everyone, I am one here cause I am not that good with making teams. Now this is just a basic starting point for this team and it is somewhat gimmicky. Without further a do, here is the team.
    Regigigas @ Leftovers
    Ability: Slow Start
    Level: 50
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Return
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Knock Off
    This is the main pokemon of the team. Now the idea is to use entrainment on him so his slow start would not be a self threat. The move that would be given to him will be Swift swim so he could become the the fastest pokemon on the field, naturally.That is with the jolly, he can out speed every pokemon in his priority bracket.

Luvdisc @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Swift Swim
    EVs: 248 HP / 40 SpD / 220 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Protect
    - Heal Pulse
    - Entrainment
    - Rain Dance
    Now Luvdisc. Why Luvdisc. Mialy cause it is the only swift swimmer there is that can learn entrainment. So with that in mind, it main job is to help regigigas loss its Slowstart. Now with that in mind, I focused on helping him out with Heal pulse as well to give regi more stay ability. Protect is incase you think they will go for Luvdis so it could survive amd rain dance so it can get up the rain if Politoad goes down.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
    Ability: Drizzle
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Bold Nature
    - Protect
    - Scald
    - Icy Wind
    - helping hand
    The all star of any rain team, Politoad. He is here to set up the set the rain with his appearance. Beside that it is just a regular Politoad.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Hi everyone, I am one here cause I am not that good with making teams. Now this is just a basic starting point for this team and it is somewhat gimmicky. Without further a do, here is the team.
    Regigigas @ Leftovers
    Ability: Slow Start
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Return
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Knock Off
    This is the main pokemon of the team. Now the idea is to use entrainment on him so his slow start would not be a self threat. The move that would be given to him will be Swift swim so he could become the the fastest pokemon on the field, naturally.That is with the jolly, he can out speed every pokemon in his priority bracket.

Luvdisc @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Swift Swim
    EVs: 248 HP / 40 SpD / 220 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Protect
    - Heal Pulse
    - Entrainment
    - Rain Dance
    Now Luvdisc. Why Luvdisc. Mialy cause it is the only swift swimmer there is that can learn entrainment. So with that in mind, it main job is to help regigigas loss its Slowstart. Now with that in mind, I focused on helping him out with Heal pulse as well to give regi more stay ability. Protect is incase you think they will go for Luvdis so it could survive amd rain dance so it can get up the rain if Politoad goes down.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
    Ability: Drizzle
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Bold Nature
    - Protect
    - Scald
    - Icy Wind
    - helping hand
    The all star of any rain team, Politoad. He is here to set up the set the rain with his appearance. Beside that it is just a regular Politoad.
    Why not just use Mega Swampert + Politoed? Mega Swampert packs similar power and bulk as Regigigas, without being crippled by its ability, and it won't have to rely on ability-changing to be effective:
    -Waterfall
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Punch
    -Protect
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 108 HP/252 Atk/148 Spe
    Item: Swampertite

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Building my ss/hg team

Hey guys, first post here, anyways I just got ss, and haven't played since like 99 with original red haha, but me and a friend decided to have some competitive fun here. I'm building my 6 pokemon team to battle him and am having a hard time deciding who to go after next. We agreed no Uber tiered pokemon as well as we have to have different pokemon. Anyways my team is alakazam, Nido king, gyrados and snorlax so far what would be 2 other good gen 2 pokemon to go with them. His team that I can remember is typhlosion, tyranitar, umbreon, scisor, dragonite, and I can't remember the last one. Any ideas?

Years
    you should have a Fire type pokemon (Charizard or any other), since Scizor is weak only to a Fire Pokemon. & another could be a Fighting Type (for taking out his Dark type Umbreon & Tyranitar).
    Also teach any ice type move to Gyarados for his Dragonite.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    I'm pretty much on the verge of shouting "screw competitive", because nothing I build works, I've used Smogon builds on my desired team, I'm gonna go with the best team type I know, Hyper offense,

Gardevoir
    -Moonblast
    -Psychic
    -Psyshock
    -Hyper voice
    Nature: Modest
    EV: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
    Ability: Synchronize
    Item: Gardevoirite

Chandelure
    -Flamethrower
    -Shadow Ball
    -Substitute
    -Calm mind
    Nature: Timid
    Infiltrator
    Item: Life Orb

Azumarill
    -Waterfall
    -Aqua Jet
    -Superpower
    -Play Rough
    EV: 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Def
    Ability: Huge power
    Item Assault Vest

Electivire
    -Dual Chop
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Iron Tail
    EV: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Item: Assault Vest

What else could work on a hyper offense team? 3 out of 4 of these movesets are from Smogon.

EDIT: I'm only getting frustrated because every team I've tried up until this one are been rated with, "lack of type coverage", "Far too focused on stalling", etc. on another forum

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm pretty much on the verge of shouting "screw competitive", because nothing I build works, I've used Smogon builds on my desired team, I'm gonna go with the best team type I know, Hyper offense,

Gardevoir
    -Moonblast
    -Psychic
    -Psyshock
    -Hyper voice
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Synchronize

Chandelure
    -Flamethrower
    -Shadow Ball
    -Substitute
    -Calm mind
    Infiltrator

Azumarill
    -Waterfall
    -Aqua Jet
    -Superpower
    -Play Rough
    EV: 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Def
    Ability: Huge power
    Item Assault Vest

Electivire
    -Dual Chop
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Iron Tail
    EV: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Item: Assault Vest

What else could work on a hyper offense team? 3 out of 4 of these movesets are from Smogon.
    You're going to need to read up on the set details on how to use each Pokemon more carefully.

Moonblast is pretty much pointless on Mega Gardevoir, as it has Pixilate-powered Hyper Voice as
    a Fairy STAB. It needs Focus Blast to be able to deal with Steel Pokemon effectively:
    -Psyshock
    -Hyper Voice
    -Focus Blast
    -Taunt/Will-o-Wisp/Calm Mind
    Nature: Timid/Modest
    EVs: 24 Def/232 SAtk/252 Spe
    Ability: Trace

Chandelure and Electivire are rather mediocre. Yes, Chandelure is powerful, but it possessing average Speed, a Pursuit weakness, and a Stealth Rock weakness all at once let it down. Electivire has excellent coverage, yes, but it has a bad tendency to fall short of KOing healthy targets. Hyper-offense teams can use a suicide lead to get entry hazards or dual screens up fast. Klefki or Azelf can do this for you:

Klefki:
    -Spikes
    -Thunder Wave
    -Magnet Rise/Toxic
    -Play Rough/Foul Play
    Nature: Careful/Calm
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Prankster

or
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Fairy Lock
    -Foul Play
    Nature: Calm
    Item: Light Clay

Azelf:
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Taunt/Stealth Rock
    -Explosion/Stealth Rock
    EVs: 176 HP/80 Def/252 Spe

Raikou or Thundurus present better Electric alternatives than Electivire. While their move pools aren't as wide, they're faster than Electivire. The former can make itself stronger with Calm Mind, while the latter has excellent utility in Prankster Thunder Wave:

Raikou:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Volt Switch
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    -Extrasensory/Shadow Ball
    EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
    Item: Choice Specs/Assault Vest

or
    -Calm Mind
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    -Extrasensory/Substitute

Thundurus:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)/Grass Knot
    -Focus Blast/Grass Knot
    -Thunder Wave
    EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe

or
    -Nasty Plot
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    -Focus Blast/Thunder Wave

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    You're going to need to read up on the set details on how to use each Pokemon more carefully.

Moonblast is pretty much pointless on Mega Gardevoir, as it has Pixilate-powered Hyper Voice as
    a Fairy STAB. It needs Focus Blast to be able to deal with Steel Pokemon effectively:
    -Psyshock
    -Hyper Voice
    -Focus Blast
    -Taunt/Will-o-Wisp/Calm Mind
    EVs: 24 Def/232 SAtk/252 Spe

Chandelure and Electivire are rather mediocre. Yes, Chandelure is powerful, but it possessing average Speed, a Pursuit weakness, and a Stealth Rock weakness all at once let it down. Electivire has excellent coverage, yes, but it has a bad tendency to fall short of KOing healthy targets. Hyper-offense teams can use a suicide lead to get entry hazards or dual screens up fast. Klefki or Azelf can do this for you:

Klefki:
    -Spikes
    -Thunder Wave
    -Magnet Rise/Toxic
    -Play Rough/Foul Play
    Nature: Careful/Calm

or
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Fairy Lock
    -Foul Play
    Nature: Calm

Azelf:
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Taunt/Stealth Rock
    -Explosion/Stealth Rock
    EVs: 176 HP/80 Def/252 Spe

Raikou or Thundurus present better Electric alternatives than Electivire. While their move pools aren't as wide, they're faster than Electivire. The former can make itself stronger with Calm Mind, while the latter has excellent utility in Prankster Thunder Wave:

Raikou:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Volt Switch
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    -Extrasensory/Shadow Ball
    Item: Choice Specs/Assault Vest

or
    -Calm Mind
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    -Extrasensory/Substitute

Thundurus:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)/Grass Knot
    -Focus Blast/Grass Knot
    -Thunder Wave

or
    -Nasty Plot
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    -Focus Blast/Thunder Wave

I'd rather not use legends since getting the right IV's and nature is a pain

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    First Time Team-Builder

So, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things with Pokemon, and I need help building a team. The team is based around a Gardevoir. Here are the specifics:

#282 Gardevoir

IVs:
    HP:?
    Atk: 0
    Def: 31
    Sp. Atk: 31
    Sp. Def: 31
    Spd: 31

EV's:
    HP: 0
    Def: 0
    Sp. Atk: 255
    Sp. Def: 0
    Spd: 255

Moveset:

Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Moonblast

This is as far as I've gotten with my team, no idea what to do for the next five. There are several Pokemon I have in mind for multiple team builds, but for now, I'll work with just Gardevoir.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    So, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things with Pokemon, and I need help building a team. The team is based around a Gardevoir. Here are the specifics:

#282 Gardevoir

IVs:
    HP:?
    Def: 31
    Sp. Atk: 31
    Sp. Def: 31
    Spd: 31

EV's:
    HP: 0
    Def: 0
    Sp. Atk: 255
    Sp. Def: 0
    Spd: 255

Moveset:

Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Moonblast

This is as far as I've gotten with my team, no idea what to do for the next five. There are several Pokemon I have in mind for multiple team builds, but for now, I'll work with just Gardevoir.

What's Gardevoir's item? The item must be Gardevoirite, as Gardevoir's regular form is outclassed by its Mega counterpart. This is because Mega Gardevoir actually has usable Speed and it also has a stronger Fairy STAB in Pixilate Hyper Voice. Pixilate is the ability that also makes Mega Gardevoir usable; it turns its Normal moves into Fairy ones, and powers them up by 30%. In Hyper Voice's case, it will become stronger than Moonblast after the Pixilate boost. Mega Gardevoir also needs Focus Blast to be able to handle Steel Pokemon more easily. Psyshock is also preferred over Psychic, as it hits the target's Defense instead of Special Defense. This is useful, since Mega Gardevoir would be walled by things like Blissey otherwise:
    -Psyshock
    -Hyper Voice
    -Focus Blast
    -Calm Mind/Taunt/Will-o-Wisp
    EVs: 24 Def/232 SAtk/252 Spe (this avoids the 2HKO from Latios' Psyshock)

Mega Gardevoir appreciates Pursuit support in order to remove bulky Psychic Pokemon. Common carriers include Weavile, Bisharp, and Tyranitar:

Weavile:
    -Knock Off
    -Icicle Crash
    -Ice Shard
    -Pursuit
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
    Ability: Pressure

Bisharp:
    -Sucker Punch
    -Knock Off
    -Iron Head
    -Pursuit
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe (Black Glasses/Dread Plate/Life Orb/Lum Berry) or 192 HP/220 Atk/96 Spe (Assault Vest)
    Item: Black Glasses/Dread Plate/Life Orb/Lum Berry/Assault Vest
    Ability: Defiant

Tyranitar:
    -Stone Edge
    -Crunch/Ice Punch
    -Pursuit
    -Superpower
    Nature: Jolly (Choice Scarf)/Adamant (Choice Band)
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe (Choice Band) or 100 HP/252 Atk/156 Spe (Choice Band)
    Item: Choice Scarf/Choice Band
    Ability: Sand Stream

or
    -Stealth Rock
    -Stone Edge
    -Pursuit
    -Crunch/Fire Blast/Ice Beam
    Nature: Relaxed
    EVs: 248 HP/80 Def/180 SDef
    Ability: Sand Stream

Magnezone is also a viable teammate to remove opposing Steel Pokemon from battle because Magnet Pull prevents said Pokemon from switching out. This gives Gardevoir more freedom to spam Hyper Voice:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Volt Switch
    -Flash Cannon
    -Hidden Power (Fire)
    Nature: Modest (Choice Specs)/Timid (Choice Scarf)
    EVs: 172 HP/252 SAtk/84 Spe (Choice Specs) or 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe (Timid)
    Item: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf
    Ability: Magnet Pull

Dragon Pokemon also work well with Gardevoir and a Steel Pokemon of your choice, as the Dragon/Steel/Fairy core can cover each other's weaknesses. An example is Garchomp:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Outrage/Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast/Swords Dance
    Nature: Naive/Jolly
    Item: Lum Berry/Focus Sash/Rocky Helmet

or
    -Swords Dance
    -Outrage/Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge/Substitute
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Item: Lum Berry/Leftovers/Salac Berry

or
    -Stealth Rock
    -Dragon Tail
    -Earthquake/Toxic
    -Fire Blast/Toxic
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 240 HP/176 Def/92 Spe
    Item: Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Rough Skin

or
    -Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge/Fire Blast
    -Dragon Claw/Fire Blast
    Nature: Jolly/Naive
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Item: Choice Scarf

or
    -Draco Meteor
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge/Stealth Rock
    -Fire Blast
    Nature: Naive

Note: This may not fill in all 5 slots, but these are things to consider

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Okay, I'm going for VGC, due to how frustrating building a unique team is, I decided to build a CHALK team, but changed out mega kangaskhan.

Cresselia,
    Heatran,
    Amonguss,
    Landorus-T,
    Mawile
    Aegislash

I already am using the Weakness Policy Aegislash build, but don't know what to do about EV's and moves for the others.

Last edited:

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    This is an awesome resource!
    I literally was just talking about looking up the ways teams are formed and what all these short-words are.
    I know OU and NU, idk about LC, ect.

Thank you so very much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back