• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Colosseum Remakers!

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
  • Hey war rock exe. I don't know if you still require one, but I would like to become a scripter for your team. If you need proof, I will be more than happy to show you an example.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Hey war rock exe. I don't know if you still require one, but I would like to become a scripter for your team. If you need proof, I will be more than happy to show you an example.

lol u could have said,"Hey War, im joining.Desl with it." And i wouldve been perfectly fine with that.Welcome to the team

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    it said "Do not Steal":'( People cant we use them anyway? im 10 ok

woah!!! Wait a sec those aren't yours!? I might have to reconsider you member ship -.-
    I Just MAP routes!!(Ruby is easy to hack.)Who is Darkshade and What sprites? i quit

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • it said "Do not Steal":'( People cant we use them anyway? im 10 ok

I Just MAP routes!!(Ruby is easy to hack.)Who is Darkshade and What sprites?

those pokemon colloseum sprites and overworlds:\
    And no u can't use them when someone says that he don't want his sprites to be used:\

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • it said "Do not Steal":'( People cant we use them anyway? im 10 ok

I Just MAP routes!!(Ruby is easy to hack.)Who is Darkshade and What sprites? i quit

fine with me, bro :)

DARKSHADE is my new rival now xD

Do i need any proof:P
    Well anyways when ever u need an map just tell me what u need and the ips i'll do the map than:D

sure if you want to :) I no you're a good mapper :)

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i will join this as a member
    lol
    tile inserter
    slight mapper
    begginer scripter

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    Hmm, I've have Wes Sprites, Back sprites and OWs. Rui Trainers and Overworld. Several Indexed Collosseum trainers, Dark Lugia, with Back Sprite,Icon and several shadow pokemon. I can also edit Title Screen and can insert graphics (Not tiles.)

I'll help if you can convince me why this would be better than the hack Gamer and Jambo are making.

Back