• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Coral/Magma (RECRUITING)

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Howdy, I'm Rayziken 2 (Would prefer to be called Blaquaza) and I'm attempting to make a hack for my region, the Sentou Region (More can be found out here https://forum.pokestadium.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2173 and I'm sorry if I'm advertising). I have 2 people from that forum helping me, but just like me, they're also beginners. I got into hacking when I saw all of the outstanding hacks here, and wanted to challenge them with one that I would make. Unfortunately, I am new to hacking and can't understand some things yet, so I need a team to help me with this.

Start of Storyline
    You've started your first day of trainer school in Hightown Village, but you decide to leave after you already know what you're being taught. In order to do this, you need to pass the exams. They'll be easy questions, like What is Ash Ketchum's Pokemon, so you'll pass easily. You need to pass in order to carry on the game. When you start your adventure, you pick one of the three new starters: Snagon, Embraun or Chmpox. You then say godbye to your friends and family, then leave to Route 1. Your journey then is basically like a normal Pokemon game, except you'll bump into Team Slaughter every now and then. They want to kill all Pokemon and use them for food, furniture, building material, jewelry, clothing or everyday items.

Current Staff
    Creator: Me
    Co creators: Sciz (Pokestadium member) and Darkliferful (Pokestadium member)
    Basic Scripter(s): Weavile77
    Scripter(s): XxXRy0aEcHiZenXxX and Rydrew
    Basic Mappers: Me, Darkliferful and Rydrew
    Advanced Mapper(s): Edogg and Rydrew
    Tile Maker / Inserter(s):
    Trainer Spriter(s):
    Fakemon Icon Maker(s): Me
    Fakemon Backsprite Maker(s):
    Fakemon Spriter: Me
    Title Screen Editor(s):
    Pokemon Move / Stat editor(s): Weavile77 and Niriate
    Pokedex Entry Editor(s): Weavile77 and Rydrew
    Plot Helper(s): Rydrew

Current Project(s)
    Pokemon Coral/Magma

Unique Features
    163 astounding new Pokemon!
    A new Region to explore that is called Sentou.
    An amazing new storyline that is truly touching.
    If someone edit them, new TMs, new moves and new learnsets.

Application Form (Please send through PM)
    Current Skills / Position Requested:
    How much time can you work with the team daily:
    Examples of your work in this department:
    Timezone:

Rules
    1. More than one person can share the same job here. Just ask.
    2. Please try and communicate with the rest of the team via PM.
    3. PM me for the ROM that you'll be editing, considering I've changed some Pokemon's names and such because they've been replaced by new Pokemon. Also, PM me back when you have edited what you needed to.

If me and my hopefully growing team finish this hack, then I'll make sure to post it in the Hacks Showcase sub-forum. Just so you know, the base ROM for this project is Ruby.

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Oh, hey Dark. The programs I use are:

YAPE (I just edit small details)
    Advance map (I'm not that good at it)
    Item Editor (Haven't grasped it 100% yet)
    NSE (I like this program)
    Advance Pokemon Icon Editor (I've used this program to make some fakemon icons, as my 0.01 Alpha Testers can say)

Basically, that's all I use.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    There's a toolbox section here. Just go and look over there, and you'll find a lot of what you'll need.

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I know I shouldn't double post or bump, but I really don't want this project going down the toilet.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Like I say, I can;t because no matter what, it won't work. I don't know how to make the map change position, so that would end up annoying me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    How about you start from scratch and make slight changes then after a while get better.Dont use your own hack rom for it

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Well, I still won't be able to edit the actual region itself. I don't know how to yet.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Current Skills / Position Requested:Scripting And Mapping
    How much time can you work with the team daily: 3 Hrs..
    Examples of your work in this department:(Guess you already know me from the team of darkliferful)
    Timezone: GMT +8

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Current Skills / Position Requested: basic scripting, pokemon editing, move editing, and pokedex editing
    How much time can you work with the team daily: at least 1 hr
    Examples of your work in this department: None
    Timezone: GMT -4

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Accepted.

I'm currently working on another project, so you can help me on that if you want. It's making a Pokemon game for a forum (Even though I'm starting to feel disrespected because the moderators have became nitpicky).

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • If you need any help with naming, feel free to poke me. I'm not any good in scripting and only average in modelling, but I have a very active mind when it comes to movesets, abilities and/or pokemon names.

edogg

EXTREME mapper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Current Skills / Position Requested:Mapper
    How much time can you work with the team daily:
    Examples of your work in this department:You have seen my work with team galamyth.
    Timezone: Eastern

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Accepted.

I'm currently working on another project, so you can help me on that if you want. It's making a Pokemon game for a forum (Even though I'm starting to feel disrespected because the moderators have became nitpicky).

Sounds cool (except about the nitpicky mods, that is). I'll be more than happy to help.

Back