• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Coral/Magma (RECRUITING)

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    @Niriate I've got all of the names done, but I'll accept you for the moves and stats.

@Edogg you're accepted.

@XxXx could you make a userbars saying Team Sentou (Or Team Coral/Magma) with the three starters on it please?

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Ok Ill Do It Right Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[EDIT] Pls Send Me The Three Pokestarters sprite.....

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    The Pokemon are on the thread, but you'll have to search for names and such because I haven't got an exact way of getting all of the images in one.

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • Just one more thing before I get started. Do you want all the abilities to be unique for the hack or also contain abilities from Gen 3+?

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    We're using a Gen III ROM, so I think that we can only use abilities from then.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Uhmmmm.. Here's The Userbar Hope You Like It..! xD
    Team Coral/Magma (RECRUITING)

Code:
    [ u r l = " h t t p : / / w w w . p o k e c o m m u n i t y . c o m / s h o w t h r e a d . p h p ? t = 2 6 1 0 9 7 " ] [ I M G ] h t t p : / / i 4 2 . t i n y p i c . c o m / 6 e h m o x . p n g [ / I M G ] [ / u r l ]

Ok Suggestion Put All That Link Into Your Userbar!
    Without Spaces!

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I like it! The only problem is the way that the grass on the top row goes from dark green to light green.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Current Skills / Position Requested: Everything other than sprite inserting and editing, everything else I can dabble with them all.

How much time can you work with the team daily: few hours...

Examples of your work in this department: please don't expect me to do scripting all the time I get really bored of it doing it all the time I wan't to do other things aswell - but here is an example of my scripting.

Spoiler:

Timezone: Don't even know -.- haha.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Accepted Rydrew. By the way, we're +1 until the clocks go forward in March.

AustinWolff

has left
    Years
  • Hello, I am new to this recruiting thing. But, I would like to help with this project. The things I can contribute are: Mapping and Spriting. I am an okay spriter, but an excellent mapper. I would like to be PM interviewed to qualify for the job. thanks and have a good day

Back