• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team CreepyWhite (recruiting)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    Team (Cursed/Creepy) White

I had a great idea, so I asked a few friends for help. we worked on the hack for a while, scrapped it to go to RPGXP and now we are going back to the hack.

We are in the development stage, and we know what we want, we just dont know the fine details of how we want to acomplish it.

We basically just need med-plus experienced members to help along with the difficult and long annoying parts.

We currently have:
    Spriter
    Mapper
    Text Editor
    Concept Artist x2

We currently need:
    More Spirters
    Title Editors
    People who are good with ASM and other advanced stuff we don't know.
    Any other skills, all is appericiated.

APPLICATION

Name:
    Position/skills:
    Sample of work(optional):
    Contact info:
    (note: we currently use skype, but any is acceptable atm)
    Time Zone(optional)

Current members:

me(psyxe): Fair hacker, spriter, ect. basically a jack-of-all-trades. My job is to oversee the entire project, work here and there on just about everything, and basically pull it all together.

onyx_X: Works on scripting and adding text. He helps me with all ideas and development. He also has minor hacking experience and basically does a lot of the legwork for me, which helps a lot.

U_Flame: His profession is mapping, but he helps with other tasks too.

Crimson: flames sister and a quite accomplished artist. Our main concept artist.

Grooveturtle: Our second Concept artist.

BETA TESTERS:

The Entire Team: all of us are going to be testing. :D

Ettadara: Our one and only Grammar nazi.

please dont apply to be a beta tester, you will be net-slapped.

Project:

Pokemon (Cursed/Creepy) White: A sequal, three years post Cursed Black.

-all new sprites
    -all new gym leaders
    -old gym leaders/important NPC ghosts
    -all new storyline
    -special "legendary" pokemon.
    -and tons of other stuff too numerous to mention

We would like to keep all other info on this as private as possible atm, due to having little progress. What we have isn't substantial enough to even bother showing yet.

----- New Info/Slight Leak----------

storyline is going to be revamped; meaning that we are switching stuff around. we have a quite accomplished hacker and we are going all out now. no longer is this mearly a edited firered, we are going to be mixing crap up.

-silph scope is going to be given at the very begining
    -order of towns will be mixed up
    -a new tower of the undead will be added to lavender; but only to the more hardcore trainer
    the old pokemon tower is changed for the worst. the most elite challenge. not for the faint of heart.

-a special hidden pokemon for each team member; but good luck finding them. :P

at this moment we are just at the point of our first beta testing. when i get the files back from onyx, im passing it around to the team. at that time im going to release some of the sprites as a teaser :P

Last edited:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I think it has great potential myself...
    It'll be the first publicly released hack I've worked on, so this is my debut. I mainly do the story.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    hey, youve given me a ton of ideas... and youve done almost all the research so far... :) your a very big help lol

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I don't know if I'm a medium skilled mapper but I'm not a noob. Unfortunately my expertise is mapping and I'm decent in text editing so I don't think I'll be much help here. But I do have one piece of obvious advice that I didn't learn until it was too late: Make a three copies of your hack. One for backup (obviously) and the third one for trying new things. If you have and idea or you're going to try something, use the third copy instead of the original or backup. That way, if you change your mind or mess up, you can just delete it and copy the original again. If it works out, save it to the original.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Hi im still waiting for my piplup lol :) jokes anyway im happy to help point you in the right way regarding maps and tiles(i do tileinserting) i have za decent knowledge of scripting but i dont script any more but i could point out errors and such i can be dead honest and tell you if a map is bad good and i can point out errors so im more on the graphic side as if you edit the grass tiles i can edit its animation

if you need any proof of any thing you can ask or look around i recently posted proof in a new team thread if you wanna check that out..... well yea

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    i dont think we need testers quite yet, and we have a mapper now...

although when we need a tester, you will be on the list i believe.

and your piplups done :) sorry for the wait lol

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    thanx okh have you seen my tile work before??

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    no i havent... but the tiles we need i can take care of, their not hard..

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    we really need someone to come insert sprites for us... im having issues with unLZ atm... for some reason my computer isnt wanting to run it.

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
  • Name:Haxofreak
    Position/skills:Scripter
    Sample of work:Actually, Im not an expert but i am quite good at it. I can do text, Yes/No, flags, givepokemon/item, movement, playmusic etc. and a combination of all :D
    Contact info: PM
    Time Zone: UTC+5:30

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    Edited the first post; and have a small amount of progress. :D

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Just a bit of info, our concept artist doesn't have a Pokecommunity account, but she is still part of the team.

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Name: Seth (other Handles: grooveturtle/sand)
    Position/skills: Concept Artist
    Contact info: Gmail and Yahoo, open to anything non-voice/video.
    Time Zone(optional): UTC -4/GMT -5 (Currently DST)
    Other Skills: HTML/CSS, Writer, Research, Balancer, and Analysis. (For matching it to the line of Pokemon games and Creepy Black... also, if we ever need a website, I could do coding for it... I have a sample of HTML/CSS, however it's not an online work.) I could learn spriting fairly quickly if direly needed.

wierddude22

New hacker
    Years
  • Name: Wierddude22
    Position/skills: Spriter (i can do mapping but only basic)
    Contact info:Skype And Hotmail
    Other Skills: Great gamer (i could be a tester) very vivid imagination, soccialable

Name: Wierddude22
    Position/skills: Spriter (i can do mapping but only basic)
    Contact info:Skype And Hotmail
    Other Skills: Great gamer (i could be a tester) very vivid imagination, soccialable

Last edited:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    GUYS: SKYPE has been down all fracking day...it's nearly six AM now and it decides to let me sign in.

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    God... it should say "not sure if I'm official" Stupid limited characters...
    Is the project still happening?

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while. Yes, this project is still happening and active.

Last edited:

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Thanks!
    He's PM'd me a couple times, but it takes him 2-3 days to reply, and the thread hadn't been updated for awhile. -_-

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    i keep telling you to give me something off this to message you on. im sorry, but i prefer not to work the team through PMs as its really a pain to do.

Back