• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team CreepyWhite (recruiting)

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
  • Text Editor - is that somebody who makes sure the dialogue the NPC's say is all spelled right, with proper grammar, and stuff? Cause if so; I write (and draw, but I'm not sure that's important here) a lot, I'm very good at keeping things spelled correctly. (having a self-proclaimed 'grammar nazi' as a sister helps, too).

I'm willing to help any way I can, If you'll have me.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • A text editor is someone who uses a text editing program and knows how to insert text expertly using free space. We always have room though, so you can probably apply to be a beta tester. That's a good Grammar Nazi position. ^_^

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    i wont allow any others without good reason, seeing as we have plenty of team members... but a grammar nazi is a good idea. if you dont mind us using that term :D

so 'less someone has a problem with it i'll add you to the list.

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
    Years
  • Hah, I don't mind the term, lol. I'm happy to help out with the game, even if it's just spelling and grammar.

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Are we still live?
    Because the last Skype message was on Aug. 24.

Last edited:

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
    Years
  • Hmm. don't have a Skype - or Webcam. Used to (I'm certain it's around here somewhere), but it'll lag my comp too badly to work well enough.

And uhm... Groovyturtle, you do know today is the 29th, right? Unless you're talking about the Skype being Aug24th of next year, I'm not anybodies gonna be able to make that date, lol.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    well atm our text editor is MIA or somethin and my advance text crashes no matter how many copies i get or where i get them...

so ... :(

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years
  • If you guys ever need someone to do banners or anything Artsy (Something a graphics artist would do) , you can ask me ;D. Well only if you need to.

Back